Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvm. Saw my name in the OP

Comment

Ok guys we are getting good numbers for the cruise which is real good! Now I just recently been to Byron Bay on the weekend and definately a great place ... though I did go with my "friend" to take her out to beach and stuff so had to take the freeway there so didn't have a chance to take NSW back roads. So I'll be mocking up a map using whereis, and link it through here. We still got plently of time so heaps to improve and add on.

Comment

Ok lets get this back up again, map will be completed by Sunday hopefully after my busy as week working at Cloudland! This will be our proposed route to Byron Bay ... jst keep updated for now as I am really really busy lately!

Comment

Should make it earlier and arrive at the Ozhonda Annual meet ! 2nd december

sigpic

Comment

im a new member and this is so tempting. shame all my money is doing to my rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by simsum View Post
              Should make it earlier and arrive at the Ozhonda Annual meet ! 2nd december
              I do not think there is any Ozhonda Annual Meet ... nothing official annouced.

Originally posted by pitmaninja View Post
              im a new member and this is so tempting. shame all my money is doing to my rebuild.
              This is your time to shine, bring that beast out ... whatever u have hiding in that garage

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post

This is your time to shine, bring that beast out ... whatever u have hiding in that garage
                My bad, I meant JDM YARD x Ozhonda

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...d-of-year-meet

sigpic

Comment

We are in QLD if you didn't know ... I was wondering SB Photography, isn't those guys from NSW. Haha

Comment

We are in QLD if you didn't know ... I was wondering SB Photography, isn't those guys from NSW. Haha
                    haha yeah I meant drive down earlier so you could rock up at the meet and rep QLD, and see how the scene is like down here

sigpic

Comment

haha yeah I meant drive down earlier so you could rock up at the meet and rep QLD, and see how the scene is like down here
                      Yeah I don't think anyone in QLD is keen to drive all the way down Sydney LOL!

Comment

there is a chance i might. we will see how much my repair bill is first.......but yeah it will be a nice birthday present to myself haahhah

Comment

i'm workinngggg

Comment

Yeah I don't think anyone in QLD is keen to drive all the way down Sydney LOL!
                            oh facepalm, thought you guys were driving down to sydney hahahha my bad

sigpic

Comment

Sorry can't come, Jumping out of a perfectly good plane that day.

Comment

Had a necktie week at work and uni. Finally have some time to spend on this event to organize. I thought I would have got the map done last week. You guys should see it tonight after I finish work !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
                                X