Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Past the Border Cruise to Byron Bay - 2nd December

Hello members,

So it's time to organise another cruise and this one will be BIG! There has been alot of talk about this one and have been planned to cruise all the way to Byron Bay via the back roads to NSW. There is no particular date at this time but will be annouced 6 weeks prior to the event date. Hopefully that is enough time for people to decide and make it an important event on their calanders. Also there isnt any particular route at this stage but I am looking into it and that will also be released at least 2 weeks prior to event date, so there is room for changes.

I would like this event to be the biggest of all time and I know most of you guys have been waiting for this one. As for food, I have thought about having a proper BBQ ... steaks, sausages, bread, salads, drinks and cake ... though for this to happen, I will need people to chip in or unless you guys just want to go to a restaurant/pub to eat if this makes it easier for all of us.

There is plenty of time, but please do spread the word out ... I am happy for family/friends/girlfriends/boyfriends or whoever to come, but please let me know so I can add them to the list so I know how many people will be there!

When: Sunday 2nd December 2012 - 9AM ~ Whole Day Event
    Where: Byron Bay, NSW
    Pre-Meet:
    1. Oxley WOW Undercover Carpark - 7.30AM ~ 8AM Leave (For southside pre meet)
    2. Yatala BP - 9AM ~ 9.30AM Leave (Primary meet location, before leave to NSW)

Thanks and keep updated

Stephen

Attendance List

1. Stephen_AUS - Stephen
    2. wpg81 - Warwick
    3. ggwpty - Steve
    4. TonyxTony - Tony
    5. etherealfall - Peter
    6. DC2-PWR - Moiz
    + 15 non members
    Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 29-11-12, 10:50 AM.

Epic!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

I will be in on the this one. Saturday or Sunday? Looking forward to this will be one not to miss!

Comment

Most likely a Sunday since nearly everyone has that day off!

Comment

Hmm, hopefully it'll be after the 16th of November? (that's when my exams finish) If so, I should be in

Comment

Definately after exam weeks!

Comment

Most likely the event will happen on the 25th of November. Same day as the NSW meet! This should be clear of all uni exams and being a Sunday, hopefully people are available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Sorry guys I can't do the 25th, i will be at the Gold Coast 600/ v8s all weekend. Hope you have a good run. Any body unshore about this cruise is mad! The roads are great chance to test car and driver responsibly or just take it easy,not crowded and a good mix of road types. Heaps of photo spots along the way. Wish I was going!

Comment

Warwick, that is an unofficial date, it could most likely be the week after. I gotta see what is convenient for everyone.

Comment

Ok, is will watch this thread to see date. Thanks Stephen

Comment

Keen

Comment

Ok guys we are going to make this a December meet as 25th still seems to be in the way of many people for uni and other crap. So confirmed date is going to be 2nd of December. Hope this works out for everyone, keep updated for routes and please contribute anything that might help with locations for food and etc. Thanks guys.

Comment

Early dec is good for me atm. Thanks Stephen.

Comment

1. Stephen_AUS - Stephen + 15 of us
                            2. wpg81 - Warwick
                            3. ggwpty - Steve
                            4. TonyxTony
                            Moiz
                            無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

^ LOL LOL ... so true since alot of our boys aint on the forum. Keen for a big turnout!

Comment

Working...
                              X