Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] July 28th Tampered Track Day - Winton

Fellow CITR'ers

It's almost time again that we head to Winton for the Tampered Motorsport trackday on the 28th of July. Not sure how many of you were planning on heading up but I was hoping we could organize a successful pre-meet for the cruise up.

If you have not applied yet and wish to, please click HERE and click the link in front of the 28th of July.

I'm aware previously you guys have met at:
    Campellfield Kmart (24hrs)
    1434 Sydney Rd Campbellfield 3061

Does everyone think this is still a good venue for pre-meet? If not, please specify alternative meeting point/s.

Once a pre-meet location has been decided, meet around 4:30am-4:45am (Depending on location) so we can hopefully leave before 5.

For those who have not been before, the drive to Winton is just about 2 hours drive (Give or take 30 for maccas/petrol stops) and we should roll in just before or after gates open.

So as normal, chuck your name down on the list, and it would be good to see you all there. If you are interested, we could also try and organise accomodation for those who aren't morning people to head up and stay the night before :P

Pre-meet
    1. Rookie
    2. Dnapol
    3. Symphorced [Most Likely]
    4. M@lew [Uncertain]
    5. Maracer
    6. YLDS2K
    7. Oz Striker
    Last edited by rookie; 27-07-12, 09:38 PM.

Still deciding if I'll go up the night before and stay overnight. If not I'll defs come for this pre-meet
    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
    F1 Nut

Comment

Can I come too?
      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Discussion regarding accommodation is welcome in the thread
        Maybe we could even get a couple rooms cheap or something?

Comment

I'm open to that, usually you can get a family room for around 110 or so in a motel. Split that between 3 people. Usually has 1 double and 2 singles....

Still rather cruise up and be epic :P

RHCP
          F1 Nut

Comment

I'll most likely be going. Will confirm by next week.

Comment

Will probably be there haven't signed up yet though. Should probably take into account filling up petrol + maccas in Benalla too since that'll take up at least another 30 min

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                Will probably be there haven't signed up yet though. Should probably take into account filling up petrol + maccas in Benalla too since that'll take up at least another 30 min
                In addition I'd rather be there before gates open too so we can get in there together. Lots of people signed up for this one!

RHCP
                F1 Nut

Comment

I'm a maybe for this one, the old Micra tyres are starting to look a bit wrecked from scrubbing on the guards and the chassis (not to mention a dozen track days and 50,000km). I should really spend a weekend on the CR-X too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                    I'm a maybe for this one, the old Micra tyres are starting to look a bit wrecked from scrubbing on the guards and the chassis (not to mention a dozen track days and 50,000km). I should really spend a weekend on the CR-X too.
                    But but....who will tell me i'm being too much of a pussy and not going hard enough :P

Understood though, maybe i'll see you there, maybe not. I guess i would be happier to see you on the track with the CRX sooner instead of the micra.

Comment

i'm going.........well just now, payment just made finally got it to work for me......

Comment

I'm confirmed. Just made payment.

Do Tampered send out an email about grouping/details ect. similar to what EXE do?

Comment

Just payed for mine then. Can you buy an AASA license on the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                            I'm confirmed. Just made payment.

Do Tampered send out an email about grouping/details ect. similar to what EXE do?
                            Yeah you should get an email a day or two before the day stating what group you are in.

Originally posted by rookie View Post
                            Just payed for mine then. Can you buy an AASA license on the day?
                            Yep, costs about $50 from memory.

Comment

Dang everyone doing their thing, I better get in quick!

Comment

Working...
                              X