Comment

I would love to go and try the oxley
                  Highway!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

My car has to be ready for this.

Cartoon + 1 at this stage. I'll let the Tgz members know who come to the club Itr meets as it gets closer
                    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

I'll be keen to go if this is still on?

Comment

Yeah I'm interested

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok guys - I haven't forgotten about this, just life has been getting in the way of fun.

Will post up some dates and plans / ideas soon and see who is keen.
                          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

may be interested, wish this was last year though, was doing that route almost montly as I went to uni in armidale.

Oxley hwy, from port maq to Walcha is probably the best road ive driven my DC5 on. Sharp corners, 3rd gear VTEC all day long.

will be moving to tamworth next year for a few years working in the hospital, so keen for some tamworth clubitr love freakygeek

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Possibly keen!
                              ClubITR: "Cruising 3-wide on the bridge like BOSSES!!" ~ crashprash

My FlickR
                              My TumblR

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                                may be interested, wish this was last year though, was doing that route almost montly as I went to uni in armidale.

Oxley hwy, from port maq to Walcha is probably the best road ive driven my DC5 on. Sharp corners, 3rd gear VTEC all day long.

will be moving to tamworth next year for a few years working in the hospital, so keen for some tamworth clubitr love freakygeek
                                It really is a fantastic road. Just went over there yesterday on the Fireblade and the surface is a bit broken in places but they had warning signs in place for most of the really bad sections.

The section of hotmix down around Mt Seaview is absolute bliss. I am looking forward to getting this drive planned and happening!

Looking forward to meeting up and hanging out when you move up here! Let me know if you need a hand finding a place to live, or advice on good/bad areas to live etc
                                | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                                X