X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CITR Slumber Party - October 9th

hey All,

So whose going to Honda Nationals?

Myself and a few of the sydney guys are considering going down on Sunday and crashing at either Wakefield cabins, or somewhere in Goulburn. Get a chance to meet up, drink, eat and also be fresh for the next day!

Lets talk and buiild some interest here!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Yes,
    Im in...
    I will be traveling to Wakie on the sunday, staying Sunday night, Monday night and traveling home on the tuesday
    Hopefully staying site at wakie. $60pp is cheap.

My plans are:
    Sunday night: Greeting and catching up with fellow CITR people. Maybe out 4 dinner
    Monday night: After race drinks and celebrations
    Tuesday: Drive
    Wednesday: No work
    Thursday: Work

Comment

I like this idea!
      Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
      Flickr
      my car blog - Have a read
      my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Good idea. I will be driving down from Bathurst on the Sunday evening, will hopefully make it for dinner and then drive back to Melbourne either Monday night or Tuesday.

Alex have you sent your entry monies in yet?

Comment

Keep me posted in this, im very keen, just need to put my payments through, hopefully doesnt get full next week =(

Comment

Should we book a room/cabin??
            or should we all just bunch up our single bed up and have a massive spoon fest? Jks

BTW if anyone has a portable BBQ we should just cook on that one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
              or should we all just bunch up our single bed up and have a massive spoon fest? Jks

They already have a bbq there, i went there before its around 40 bucks a night and theres about 10 rooms and 2 beds in 1 cabin.

Comment

Last time i went we didn't see any BBQ's and paid $60 or $50 a night

Comment

Hmm sounds good. I may need to rent a lock-up garage too though

Comment

Yes,
                    Im in...
                    I will be traveling to Wakie on the sunday, staying Sunday night, Monday night and traveling home on the tuesday
                    Hopefully staying site at wakie. $60pp is cheap.

My plans are:
                    Sunday night: Greeting and catching up with fellow CITR people. Maybe out 4 dinner
                    Monday night: After race drinks and celebrations
                    Tuesday: Drive
                    Wednesday: No work
                    Thursday: Work
                    Good stuff Timmy! Depending on my work schedule, I dont know if im going to stay late on Monday or not

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                    I like this idea!
                    cmon prash, best opportunity to pop the cherry on ur type S!

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                    Good idea. I will be driving down from Bathurst on the Sunday evening, will hopefully make it for dinner and then drive back to Melbourne either Monday night or Tuesday.

Alex have you sent your entry monies in yet?
                    I have just gotton paid today, I have money available however i'm not going to pay just yet. Would rather allocate my funds to some bills comming up and keep some cash available. Its only 23 ppl that have paid since I last checked, ozhonda being ozhonda, Im sure it wont be full another 2 weeks from now.

Originally posted by CHDORI View Post
                    Keep me posted in this, im very keen, just need to put my payments through, hopefully doesnt get full next week =(
                    Definitely keep u informed Winson! I'd much rather all of us drive in so we're all relaxed for the next day. Plus im not sure if all of Club ITR has gotton together before nationally? Would be great to meet everyone!

Cos we're all JDM, a spoon fest is a must, that is cramming 4 people per single bed. on a serious note, I dont mind hiring a massive cabin at all!

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
                    Lets all use Eddie's space!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
                      hahahah, You better not sleep cos when you do im going to strip your car for parts hahahahah

Comment

hay guys we stay at wakie a fair bit on our track days,

The cost is 60per person
                        they have BBQ's but from memory no gas bottles
                        Each cabin has 2 rooms with double beds, the rest have 2 singles, each room has heaters and electric blankets. Each cabin has 3 bathrooms

Hope that helps guys.
                        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                        http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

ill be there after lunch Sunday with a case of Heinekein, gonna take advantage of Tom

Comment

You and your Heinekein Stevan

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                              cmon prash, best opportunity to pop the cherry on ur type S!
                              hehe...im in for this...and i signed up to honda nats and will most likely go to wakey in july sometime for some practice..so cherry will be popped regardless :P
                              Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                              Flickr
                              my car blog - Have a read
                              my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Working...
                              X