No announcement yet.

Bug fixing & suggestions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can the FS forums simply have restrictions on stopping new users from creating threads and posting replies instead of just blocking them entirely?

Does it not negate the whole point of having a FS forum if it restricts the access to those users who have a post count > or = to?

(i.e. potential advertising market is limited to the above users)

Comment

good point

Comment

I reckon no cos then the user can just easily PM the person and buy such item and you would miss out if you wanted it and have not seen it yet.

Comment

So we stop them from posting replies and starting threads but they can read threads? They will just PM the seller.
          Then what is the point of restricting replies or starting new threads?

We had a poll and this is currently where we are at. If you disagree with the current arrangement, feel free to start another poll and if the majority swings then it will be changed.

I understand we will never please every individual who signs up for the FS section which is why you are more than welcome to start a poll and see what the majority think.
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:
          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

how bout a policy where by outright traders can only sell on here if they're offering an exclusive special price to our forum members only - hehe. or at least offer a group buy price
            almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
              how bout a policy where by outright traders can only sell on here if they're offering an exclusive special price to our forum members only - hehe. or at least offer a group buy price
              I was thinking vendor section where only businesses with ABN's can post their offers. This section would be open to reg'd users though.

What do you guys think?
              happyhong says:
              aus only have 3 r
              happyhong says:
              civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

I think that would be great idea. Would you get them to sponsor the site in any way or contribute back to the community other than offering discounts?

Btw, did the oil filter group buy go ahead? I've got a contact at Honda and I might be able to get a slightly better price if its worth asking.
                Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

At current point in time, I don't think CITR will be going commerical...

Comment

could we sticky the tyre thread, brake pads thread, etc. in the technical section so it's always at the top (along with circuit times etc.)

"What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Just consolidated all review threads together...
                        http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=398

Comment

Do you think we need an Audio section?
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Maybe a electrical section to cover all things from hids to audio to moding wiring harness for engine conversions
                            sigpic
                            128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Electrical! Electrical. I could have used this 2 months ago
                              Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                              http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Tomorrow better
                                Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                                http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Working...
                                X