CITRMM VIC - Ideas & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything on for this month?
    Last edited by KennyBKT; 10-06-13, 10:02 PM.

Comment

I'm keen, Providing my Misses gives me the night off :P

Comment

I might be going down to Syd eom. You should all come do an interstate meet. :P

Comment

Interstate yes!!
          1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
          1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
          2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
          F1 Nut

Comment

So.. whats happening for vic?! I don't think the interstate meet for clubITR will be this month as it will be most likely at the end of the year time.

So if nothing is planned I'm happy to organise an meet for PHO!!! Though it will be in south east suburbs as usual! :P
            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Is anything happening for July? Otherwise I'll volunteer to organise a car related meet in the city / docklands.

Comment

Keen for a meet...
                sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Yeah. Haven't been to a meet in a bit. Let's do something.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                    Is anything happening for July? Otherwise I'll volunteer to organise a car related meet in the city / docklands.
                    +1
                    S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Keen on attending my first meet!

Comment

Thanks for moving the posts Felix.
                        Why is this thread in the ClubITR News section? As I couldn't find it earlier.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide on a location / car park we can stay at in the city.
                        Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

Keen on meat.

Pun intended.
                          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

What about a Sunday cruise??
                            sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Originally posted by ZIPPIE Type-S View Post
                              What about a Sunday cruise??
                              Cruises take a little more effort to organise and plan. Maybe not with such short notice for July's EOMM.

I suggest we should wait for summer for the cruise as it has been shocking weather lately.

However, I'm more keen on Go-Karts than a Cruise. That last cruise we had, was the most driving I had ever done.
                              The Sydney guys seemed to really enjoy the Go-Karts, and I know Napo has been itching for it since it was mentioned months ago ...

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                                Cruises take a little more effort to organise and plan. Maybe not with such short notice for July's EOMM.

I suggest we should wait for summer for the cruise as it has been shocking weather lately.

However, I'm more keen on Go-Karts than a Cruise. That last cruise we had, was the most driving I had ever done.
                                The Sydney guys seemed to really enjoy the Go-Karts, and I know Napo has been itching for it since it was mentioned months ago ...
                                Yes agreed, summer time would be better for a Melbourne cruise..

Yes am also keen for a go-kart meet..
                                sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Working...
                                X