[WA] EOI: 2002 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R, low kilometres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WA] EOI: 2002 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R, low kilometres

Hi guys, I've finally made the call. I've been lurking around here for a while now and have decided to move on.

2002 Honda Integra Type R (DC5R)
    Arctic Blue Pearl
    70,250 km
    $23,400 ono.

I am the second owner of this Type R. Original owner bought the car new in March 2003 from dealership (from this forum as well ). I had the car since March 2005 with 33,000km on the clock.

He's very well maintained, in immaculate condition and always garaged. Full service history, serviced every 5,000km and has just done 70,000km service. Have always used BP Ultimate fuel and OEM Honda fluids.

The car has the following bolt-on modifications from Japan (worth $4k - $5k):
    (EOI: part out)
    • Mugen intake air box
    - near new condition, bought brand new in box, done about 5k

• Spoon extractors (heat wrapped)
    - very good condition, only thing is that the heat wrap is a little bit loose in some small sections

• Tein Flex coilovers (Japanese spec)
    - great condition, bought brand new in 2007, travelled about 20k

• JIC Bullet Titanium axleback exhaust (with silencer)
    - very light weight titanium with blue tip

• Spoon front strut bar
    - just installed, haven't even gotten a chance to test it out

• EP3 front sway bar

• JDM rear sway bar

Other extras include genuine Honda Type R floor mats (bought new just 2 years ago), Bridgestone Adrenalin Potenza RE001 with great amount of tread left (travelled approx 15,000km) and genuine Honda side windscreen visors. Car comes with original Recaro bucket seats, Momo steering wheel and includes all original stock Honda parts.

Have always loved this car, he is my pride and joy, washed and waxed every 2-3 months. He was my weekend drive hence the low kilometres. Rego till March 2011.

A reluctant sale, selling because of family commitments. Just bought a bigger car, another Honda, the CRV.

Serious buyers only, no joy riders.

Link on carsales.com.au
    Last edited by TYPEaarh; 10-11-10, 12:36 AM.

Aaah!..haven't even gotten a chance to meet yah and now your selling. Goodluck with the sale!

Comment

Good luck Eug , didn't know you still have the baby.

What are you getting next?

Comment

Originally posted by 3r1k View Post
        Good luck Eug , didn't know you still have the baby.

What are you getting next?
        M3

Comment

thanks guys, sorry Norm that we didn't get to meet up and cruise, but feels like Perth is hyping up a bit! It needs it!
          Erik, yes i still got him, sad to see him go though. i see your baby sometimes around town, looks friggin nice with the j kit!
          M3 will be here once you're back in Perth for good Angus! :P

Comment

up on carsales:
            Linky
            updated pics to come soon.

Comment

i would part out, sell my car and buy this one and reinstall all my parts..........clean!

Comment

what is the market value of dc2r 01-02 models these days?

Comment

Originally posted by TYPEaarh View Post
                  thanks guys, sorry Norm that we didn't get to meet up and cruise, but feels like Perth is hyping up a bit! It needs it!
                  Erik, yes i still got him, sad to see him go though. i see your baby sometimes around town, looks friggin nice with the j kit!
                  M3 will be here once you're back in Perth for good Angus! :P
                  Might put mine is market but we will see

Comment

gluck with the sale euj!

Comment

Cheers Alex! Not sure whether to sell as is or part out what's on now
                      Carsales now updated with pics: linky

Comment

alot of clean cars for sale from WA, shame its all the way in WA though gl with sale

Comment

thanks man, saw your car too, man that's heaven for any track whores out there good luck.

Comment

price reduced!
                            bumpy

Comment

Have been awhile, bumpy!
                              Alrighty, car's not sold yet, guess people don't appreciate the amount of research we've put into in getting the high quality stuff onto our cars, let alone the money they can potentially save

Just wondering who would be interested in the following parts?
                              If I get enough interests, I'll be parting out in a couple of weeks. All of the parts have been well looked after and in very good condition:

• Mugen intake air box
                              - near new condition, bought brand new in box, done about 5k

• Spoon extractors (heat wrapped)
                              - very good condition, only thing is that the heat wrap is a little bit loose in some small sections

• Tein Flex coilovers (Japanese spec)
                              - great condition, bought brand new in 2007, travelled about 20k

• JIC Bullet Titanium axleback exhaust (with silencer)
                              - very light weight titanium with blue tip

• Spoon front strut bar
                              - just installed, haven't even gotten a chance to test it out

• EP3 front sway bar

• JDM rear sway bar

Cheers.
                              Last edited by TYPEaarh; 06-11-10, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X