Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EOI: 2002 NBP AUDM DC5R (but pretty much JDM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think anything looks massivly over or under priced
    If you sell everything you have listed at its price you are going to get $35870

I doubt you will find someone who will pay 26000 for the car, but you might get someone who will. Even if a bunch of stuff doesnt sell (tho it prob will eventually) and you sell the car for a few k less... you are still getting >30k which would be more than i would expect someone to pay for any dc5

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
      Feedback?? Ok , Im willing to pay less than $2,000 for the complete brembo kit! LOL, Jks, Seems fairly reasonable,
      Overpriced do you think? Just to clarify, I have the WHOLE JDM Brake package including Front AND Rear Brakes
      almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
        Overpriced do you think? Just to clarify, I have the WHOLE JDM Brake package including Front AND Rear Brakes
        LOL, thats a sweet price, just playing with ya, im kinda snapping cause i just spent quit a bit on other bits & pieces so if it comes up for sale a little later on thats pretty sweet.

Whats the story with the brake master cylinder, is it a completely different one from the AUDM?

Comment

Working...
        X