X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] DC5R Type R - Facelift Championship White

no longer for sale
    Last edited by eLtrix; 27-08-15, 01:03 PM.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Very best of luck with the sale and I really hope this sets an example of a well modified DC5R price market. For my own sake too haha.

Comment

How do we verify km since you put this engine into a DC5R, and also obtained a facelift JDM cluster.

When Prash sold it to you it had at least 48k klm.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        How do we verify km since you put this engine into a DC5R, and also obtained a facelift JDM cluster.

When Prash sold it to you it had at least 48k klm.
        I guess there's no phyiscal way of me proving it as there can be no evidence but i did obtain a jdm cluster to match the engine as close as possible. From memory it was less than 1,000 kms off give or take to the original engine as it took me awhile to find one (I got one same time as Jase and we were talking about it and how OCD i was for it to match the type s engine, hopefully he remembers this as he got one too).

Another factor is I only owned the Prash's car for about 1-2 months before the incident happened so I didn't get to put any k's on it either, from there the engine sat for awhile before I got to put it in the Type R Chassis and even when I did I hardly drove the DC5R. In actual fact I only put 5,000kms on it in one of the years as well since I had a daily at the time too so I wouldn't rack up Ks in the DC5. I guess its up to you whether you believe me or not but yeah.

@Jase, yeah. I've gotten a few bites so it seems there are a few people who are willing to pay for a well modified one so don't threat if you ever decide to sell yours! But with the more interest I am getting the less I feel about selling it... The missus is furious with me for wanting to sell it.
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Can vouch for the above post. Engine km's stated of 60,xxx km is very credible.

Eltrix never took the DC5R out to meets and always rocked up in his family car.

We also bought the JDM FL clusters together and I did sight the km's on the cluster to be closely matched to the engine's known km's.

Comment

Good to see there is justification here from you and Jase. GLWS
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

$30,000... dayum that's alot.. Alot of work done to it though but still..
              Wishing you the best of luck, many goodies here that's for sure

Comment

Just FYI, we can't see the pictures on facebook as we need to join the group, so might be helpful to post pics on photobucket or something and linking them, or alternatively just directly link the photos.
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Working...
                X