Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] EOI: 2002 Satin Silver Honda Integra DC5R

Hello ClubITR,

Up for sale is my much beloved DC5R , I'm not even sure if I want to go through with this but something has caught my attention and therefore my car must go in order to fund my possible new car. If the car I'm after happens to sell then my car will no longer be for sale.

I've owned this car for about 2 years now and am currently the second owner, with the first being a mature father who owned it for 12 years since new as his weekender. It has full up to date log book servicing along with spare keys/remotes. Only OEM oils, filters and premium 98 fuel have been utilised in its lifetime. The car is just about to reach exactly 150,000KM (purchased at 135,000KM) and will be serviced before sold to its new owner. The car has been garaged its whole life and compared to 95% of the current Integra's on the market, I believe it's fair to say that it's pretty immaculate. It has never seen a track in its lifetime and does not get driven hard, anyone who really knows me on this forum can vouch that I'm a mature driver and appreciates the car for what it is. Mainly gets driven to and from work and on the weekends.

This car is a pleasure to own and drive and has never given me any problems, the engine is healthy and responsive, gearbox is smooth and it still has its OEM clutch which is still good 12 years later. I'm firm to the belief that if you treat a car right, it will return the favour.

I purchased the car 100% stock and all modifications on the car have been purchased by me in order to enhance the aesthetics and daily driving experience.

Mods include,

Exterior:

OEM window visors
    OEM bonnet protector
    06-07 WRX STi front lip
    Spoon sports wipers
    Phillip's crystal headlight bulbs
    Clear OEM side indicators

Interior:

Skunk2 billet shift knob
    Alpine type S rear speakers
    DB audio front speakers with tweeters
    DB audio amplifier
    Alpine type R 12" subwoofer
    Pioneer avh-5650bt Double-din head unit
    Broadway mirror

- Recaro's in above average condition. (passenger side: 9/10, driver side: 7/10)

Suspension:

BC BR coilovers
    Todd's modified tie rods
    Ingall's front camber bolts
    Hardrace rear camber kit
    EP3R front sway bar

Engine:

Spoon sports 4-2-1 extractors
    100cel cat converter
    Injen cold air intake
    Mugen oil & radiator caps
    Spoon sports strut bar
    Mugen reservoir covers

Every stock part I have will be included in the sale. (tie rods, camber kit and few others.)

----

Spoon n1 catback and wheels not included in the sale. They will be parted and sold unless buyer wants to pay extra.

Car will come with OEM wheels/BYO and OEM catback.

Mechanical & REVS checks welcomed, nothing to hide.

Interior and Engine bay pics can be viewed on request as I don't have any ATM.

Chasing $18,500 slightly negotiable. Contact via PM.

Thanks for looking.
    > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Cleanest DC5R for sale atm, first to see will definitely buy, if you're not a tightass that is :P
    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
    NSEX

Comment

This must be bush week. Never thought I'd see the day, Andy. Will vouch. Clean DC5R.

Comment

Working...
      X