Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[EOI] Black DC5 Integra Type R 03

Hey guys,

I’m posting up my Black DC5R 03 model FOR SALE as circumstance have changed and I need to make a decision for the future to come. This is a very painful as I’ve owned it for about 1.5 years and babied it since I purchased it.
    It is in MINT condition and has never been tracked. It has light modifications are stated below.

Modifications:

Injen CAI intake (purchased from JDM Yard)
    Mugen Front strut – Genuine
    Hasport engine mounts 60A
    The rego until October this year.
    Comes with ALL stock parts.

This car has done 79,187km on the clock to date and I have serviced it with Honda dealership every 6 months. The engine is in mechanically A1 condition and drives like a beauty! I’ve never had any issues whatsoever and, being a Honda, it is very reliable and also has good fuel consumption (always drinks BP ultimate). I’m the second owner of this car and purchased it at around 60,000km.

You’ll never find a DC5R with this amount of kms on the market at the moment. All DC5R cars on the market now either are highly modded or have high kms.
    In regards to the interior, as you can see the seats are leather and they are genuine Recaro. The previous owner purchased this car and got the seats specifically changed to leather by Honda. They are not from DC5S! So this is quite rare!

At this stage I am not desperate to sell nor am I willing to swap. If the right price comes along then I’ll consider it. Please no low ballers and tyre kickers. It is available for anyone to come and have an inspection and throw me an offer but I won’t let it go if the price isn’t right.

No finance on car and never been in an accident!

Price I’m chasing is $22,000 (genuine engine, mods and condition)

If you are interested, please contact me on 0430-111-077.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by neil1112; 26-02-13, 12:06 PM.

For sale!!

Comment

Re: [EOI] Black DC5 Integra Type R 03

Mmm, those rear seats are nice, not sure if I agree with front leathers but looks clean GLWS hope this clean one goes to a good owner
      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
      NSEX

Comment

Good luck with the sale! For that many kms someone will snap it up quicksmart.
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

The front leather Recaro seats are comfortable and easier to maintain than normal seats.

Comment

Working...
          X