This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    meh, the deposit is yours... his loss! price is good for a clean car steve!
    Thank youuuuu and yes free monies but sad that it didnt sell ...

Minor Update

* New brake pads and machined rotor before sale (upon deposit)
    * New Hardrace Front LCA bushings will replace the OEM, they were starting to show signs of wear so decided to change it before it rips.
    * You will get the vortex generator and splitter free with sale of the car ... adds that 'track spec' look to the car plus added downforce
    * Fresh service before sale, even though the oil is only 2000km old (upon deposit)

These will give the new owner a free mind that he can drive away with no worries knowing that everything will be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
      Thank youuuuu and yes free monies but sad that it didnt sell ...

Minor Update

* New brake pads and machined rotor before sale (upon deposit)
      * New Hardrace Front LCA bushings will replace the OEM, they were starting to show signs of wear so decided to change it before it rips.
      * You will get the vortex generator and splitter free with sale of the car ... adds that 'track spec' look to the car plus added downforce
      * Fresh service before sale, even though the oil is only 2000km old (upon deposit)

These will give the new owner a free mind that he can drive away with no worries knowing that everything will be good!
      That is one awesome deal. Would jump on this in a heart beat if i didnt already own a abp one. Hopefully this time you wont get another time waster. Good luck
      sigpic

Comment

Major price drop to $15,900 STILL NEGOTIABLE!

* New KU36 225/45/17 tyres
        * Fresh service with Endless Race Oil (top of the range oil can get on the market)

No expense spared ... lots of dollar has been put into the car!

Hopefully can sell quickly and swiftly ...

Comment

Deposit taken, here goes round 2! All is going well so far ... settlement date is this Saturday so going back to stock. I will have a FS tread with some of the old dc5 parts i wont be needing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
            Deposit taken, here goes round 2! All is going well so far ... settlement date is this Saturday so going back to stock. I will have a FS tread with some of the old dc5 parts i wont be needing.
            Hope all goes well for you Steve! Will be waiting for that part out thread! Haha
            S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

We're very excited for your sale. And also for your upcoming sale thread. Particularly the sale thread
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Sold! Bye bye NAB055 ;(

Comment

Working...
                X