Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Immaculate 1995 Honda DC2 Integra - K24 - 100% Legal & Engineered [NSW]

Hi all,

It has occurred to me that it is no longer an option to keep the car I spent the past 2 years of my life putting together. I have taken on some greater responsibility lately which has resulted in less time for fun and games - IE, cars. As a result.. I have decided to part out with my pride and joy.

This car took me around 2 years to put together and has been running for the past 9 months. I have had absolutely zero problems with the car, it starts first time, when I want in any conditions. I personally stripped the car to a complete shell, removed all the paint and installed every piece of wire that was rerouted and pinned myself. I know every single aspect of this car inside and out to the point where I can mentally strip it. I can assure you, this car is perfect.

Unfortunately, this is a for sale thread and not a project thread, I can discuss the cars project development at length with the new owner and I am more than happy to pass down any information regarding the car and it's assembly.

On to the details...

Make:
    Honda

Year:

Model: VTI-R (oh how far from one it is...)

Kilometres: 107xxx (registered to the car - less on engine)

Rego: Due September 2012

Exterior:

Inside & Out Full spray in BMW Dakar Yellow 2 - Premium Lexus clear coat used.
    JDM Front with non HID headlights (ITR)
    Custom 75mm lip (designed to work with splitter)
    J's Racing CF duct (designed to flow to oil cooler)
    AUDM ITR Rear bar
    Front & Rear guards pumped/rolled by Sydney Guard Rolling (Nelson)
    Spoon Electric Side Mirrors
    S2000 Antenna
    Brand New Windscreen
    ITR Rear Tail Lights
    Amber Side Markers
    Honda Weather Shields
    JDM Yard HID Kit
    OEM Honda Yellow Fog Lights
    Single Arm Wipers
    Rear Wiper Delete
    Wire Tuck (In and Out)

Interior:

Type R dash trimmed in black suede
    Type R CF Trims
    Type R Door Trims
    Type R Cluster
    Hybrid Racing Shifter Box
    Mugen Limited Edition Black Gear Knob
    Nardi Deep Corn Steering Wheel
    HKB Boss Kit
    Takata 4 Point Harness
    Cobra Suzuka Pro Fixed Back Seat
    Sparco Adjustable Side-Mount Rail
    X Brace
    Dash 4 Point Half Roll Cage
    New OEM Honda Side Plastics
    New OEM Honda Interior Plugs
    New OEM Honda Rear Plastics
    New OEM Honda Seals
    New OEM Honda Door Plastics & Trims
    De-Pinned Wiring (tidy up the loom, removed all B series wiring)
    Grip-Taped Pedals
    Infinity 6.5 Splits
    Pioneer SQ Biased Head Unit
    Infinity Response 4ch Amp

Suspension & Unsprung:

KONI RACE Shocks (These are NOT yellows, they are the RACE shocks - rebound adjustable)
    Eibach Springs (800lb rear / 600lb front)
    Ground Control Kit (Adjustable Height)
    Hard Race Bushes (every single bush has been replaced!)
    Hard Race Anti Roll Bar End Links
    SPC Spherical Rear Toe Adjusters
    Buddyclub Camber Kit (front and rear)
    Buddyclub Roll Centre Adjuster
    Function 7 Engineering Lower Control Arms (non type R)
    ASR Rear Subframe Brace
    Type R Front & Rear Anti Roll Bars
    Manualised Steering Rack (removed piston, done properly!)
    Karcepts Billet CNC Hubs
    ARP Extended Wheel Studs
    New Front & Rear Wheel Bearings
    Boxed Up Front Strut Towers (Suspension clearance when the car has been lowered for the circuit)
    Welded Subframe for Rigidity
    ITR Front & Rear Calipers
    RDA Slotted Front & Rear Rotors
    QFM A1RM Race Pads - Front & Rear
    Goodridge Steel Braided Brake Lines
    ITR 1" Brake Master Cylinder
    New OEM Honda 40/30 Prop Valve
    XXR 521 16x8" Wheels
    New Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Tyres
    JDMYard Open End Steel Wheel Nuts

Engine & Drivetrain:

2007 K24A3 Accord Euro Engine
    6 Speed K20 ITR Gearbox with NEW Honda LSD
    RBC Intake Manifold
    Skunk2 70mm Throttle Body
    1000cc Injector Dynamics Injectors
    Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail
    -6 Earls Braided Fuel Lines and Misc. Fittings
    -4 Earls Braided Fuel Lines and Misc. Fittings
    K-Tuned FPR
    K20 Knock Sensor
    Custom Aluminium Airbox
    Mishimoto Half Radiator
    Hybrid Racing TPS
    New OEM Honda Shifter Cables
    Skunk2 Battery Tie Down
    New Battery
    Karcepts AC/PS Delete Kit
    R-Crew Headers
    3" Headers Back with VAREX Muffler
    3.5" Highflow Cat
    36mm Drive-Shafts (unbreakable!)
    K20 ITR Mid-shaft
    New Civic Throttle Cable
    Hasport 88A Mounts (new, just swapped them from the previous softer 70A, will provide with sale)
    New DC5R Engine Harness
    Hondata KPRO
    Hasport Conversion Harness
    K20 ITR Clutch & Flywheel
    OmniPower Clutch Master Cylinder (half the throw, very positive feel)
    Karcepts Braided Clutch Line

Legalities:

The car has been recently re-engineered with all current modifications as seen on the vehicle, registration, insurance papers to reflect and NSW Police respect this. A requirement of engineering was to have the vehicle EPA tested which passed with flying colours (with ease I may add) The EPA officer had nothing but positive comments about the car and it's performance during the drive cycle, he explained to me that many cars come through are loaded with JUNK tunes, these cars are noted on the system for a random inspection 3 months later. Makes you wonder why some people never stop getting "hassled"...I have all relevant documents (engineering, EPA, registration) to provide to the new owner. I drive this car mainly to Wollongong and back during the week, I have driven along side many Highway Patrol Officers - yes those notorious Sutherland ones.. who do absolutely nothing but have a casual look at the car, they know me (the owner) and understand the car has been built for a purpose. Not once have I been harassed or hassled with this vehicle.

Comments:

I have probably forgotten some modifications from the list, it's hard to think of all the work I've done to the car over the years, I'll add more to the list as I think of them, if you are genuinely interested in the car, you won't care for that little extra mod, you will want it for the car that it is anyway..Most of the items on the vehicle are new, I rarely drive the car, throughout the year I have put on 10000km at best. It's always garaged and kept in pristine condition.

This vehicle must be driven with respect, it is FAST and if you don't drive properly.. you will end up in some serious trouble, whether that be wrapped around a pole or through someones front yard...a first drive will confirm that..

A wheel alignment has been done last week, settings will be discussed with new owner. The car is very stable and neutral.

Finally, drive-ability, the car is firm and very positive.. put your foot down, the car goes, press the brakes, the car brakes, turn, it turns! Aside from being the obvious and the purpose of a car.. it does those in a very agile manner. 6th gear on the highway is perfect, the engine has enough torque to effortlessly climb any ascent in 6th gear.

I have personally tuned this car and fuel economy is around the 600km/tank mark, depending on the amount of spirited bursts.

There is not much more I can fit in this thread, I can talk for days about the build, it was a long process for me and an enjoyable one at that. Everywhere I take the car I have all sorts of people stop and look at the car, from kids in the back of a van turning around to watch me follow them, to old people at the bus stop watching me drive past or even the casual mid life crisis dad who thought his SS was fast.

Due to work commitments, I can only schedule weekends for viewing appointments, this will have to be arranged a day or so in advance and I will not tolerate any time wasters, I have no space or time to deal with swaps, low-balls or casual jet pilots.

** Security System will be discussed with the owner after vehicle purchase, I can assure you, there is one on the car - I am not disclosing what it is online for obvious reasons... **

Pictures:

Asking Price: $21,000

Please call my Mobile or send me an SMS on 0403 200 936 if you are interested

Cheers,
    Last edited by MechanicalChris; 05-12-11, 07:50 PM.

Looks and sounds like a beast!!!! Respect!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

loving the stripped look! GL with sale. Still can't understand putting stiffer springs in the back though
      Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Helps the car rotate, give it a go in yours one day.

Thanks for comments fellas, appreciate it .

Comment

fuck chris whats the dealio?
          teamGROUNDzero.org

shak - est 2004

Comment

No more time for it bro..

Price drop guys

Comment

Working...
            X