• Show
Clear All

[VIC] 2001 Honda Integra Type R

2001 Integra Type R
    No mods - Original condition - Well looked after
    FOR SALE -

2001 Honda Integra Type R - Championship White
    VIC - Melbourne
    Full Service History. Includes all log books. Just had the car looked over by RacerX Motorsports in Nunawading for the RWC who also took the time to replace a lot of common faults with DC2s. These included replacing of the Power Window switches as they commonly get stuck and the central locking solenoid as these get stuck too. Rest assured that any common faults with DC2s aren't evident here.
    Rego just renewed - End of July 2012
    176,000kms - Most of the K's I have done on the car have been on the Eastern Freeway on my way to work in Brunswick from where I live in Lower Plenty. All 4 owned have lived in Eltham so if you know the area the roads are very smooth and close to the freeway.

I have it advertised for $15,990 on Carsales but I am negotiable as I am leaving for Japan on the 6th of September indefinitely so it is an urgent and quick sale. If someone comes to me with a good offer I will take it.

About the Car:
    The car is in excellent condition and was originally purchased as my daily. The previous owner restored old Fiats and was used mostly by his mature aged son. The previous owner did a full recondition of the gearbox with new flywheel, syncos and bearings, etc. I believe I am owner number 4 but have to check the log books to confirm if you want to know that information.

The only thing I can fault with the car is some scratches on the paintwork that would buff out with a detail and this is probably to be expected. Prior to the purchase I had the car checked out independently which informed me the car was in great condition with no accident history. I still have this report. Oh, I guess the radio antenna is stuck because it makes noises when you turn the car on and off. More of an annoyance than anything else.

Here's some pictures.

You can contact me on 0423-436-455 and the car is available for inspection at anytime.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Shiri; 24-08-11, 02:04 PM.
    http://onepointeight.tumblr.com

Good luck with the sale, A nice example of one

Comment

still for sale ?

Comment

This one sold ages ago, think it got updated on either JDMST or Ozhonda, but this one long gone
        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
        NSEX

Comment

haha oh ok.. damm some post needs to be remove :S

Comment

Or updated by the original owner the very least
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX