eastern creek - Super Circuit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
    True, but this still doesn't make up for us losing OP at year end.
    End of *next* year brother!

And they may renew the lease even then!

I spoke to the Circuit Manager a few months back, and as i've said elsewhere on other forums, they have 3 potential sites. One of which they already own. They *will* be back.

One site is further west, one is between where OP and EC are now, and one is further south towards WP. There is no doubt what-so-ever that they will rebuild but it will not be the same circuit.

Once they close OP, it will be approx a 2 year gap before they finish the new circuit.
    Race Supplies Sydney
    Tax refund burning a hole in your pocket? GoPro Motorsport camera's for $259.99!

Don't put it off! Email GoProCamera@optusnet.com.au now to get yours today!

Comment

Problem with the proposed New Eastern Creek Circuit is turn 1, turn 1 is Eastern Creek and they are removing it. :-(

On another note - I might have just set the Final Class 3B record for OP GP for the State Supersprints.. and there it will stay till the end of time...LOL ...YAY! *Fingers crossed*
      MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
        Problem with the proposed New Eastern Creek Circuit is turn 1, turn 1 is Eastern Creek and they are removing it. :-(

On another note - I might have just set the Final Class 3B record for OP GP for the State Supersprints.. and there it will stay till the end of time...LOL ...YAY! *Fingers crossed*
        Check Luke's post mate. They're still there till the end of next year apparentely.

BRING IT ON!!!!

Comment

Yep! I guess we will find out, but that came direct from the Circuit Manager.

I'm counting on them being there as i want to do some Super Sprints next year as well!
          Race Supplies Sydney
          Tax refund burning a hole in your pocket? GoPro Motorsport camera's for $259.99!

Don't put it off! Email GoProCamera@optusnet.com.au now to get yours today!

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
            Check Luke's post mate. They're still there till the end of next year apparentely.

BRING IT ON!!!!

Yay! So there is still an opportunity to try for 1:18s

Comment

yes, by end of next year my car will be fully built 3B Will be very competitive!!
              RWD + Boost =

Comment

End of this year you mean? Ahhhh...Next year will be fun with all you guys running...We can all join JSCC and totally dominate the scene, we do need people in differemt classes though...

NVM, i'll start using slicks and go in SV!!! Plexi glass windows here I come!! Yayyyy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
                  End of this year you mean? Ahhhh...Next year will be fun with all you guys running...We can all join JSCC and totally dominate the scene, we do need people in differemt classes though...

NVM, i'll start using slicks and go in SV!!! Plexi glass windows here I come!! Yayyyy!!!
                  lol, i dont think i have the moneys to have it finished end of this year, but i will be in 3b with a few little things next year, car will be built throughout the year
                  RWD + Boost =

Comment

if the funding is confirmed, i'm moving east

Comment

Working...
                    X