No announcement yet.

first 1/4 mile run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good times. cant wait till i get a chance to see how my car goes at the drags

Comment

stock 16's.... and from the dude at the tyre shop.... both the rears are gone and the front left is to.... but i think it was just a thing to make me go some new tyres

Comment

Originally posted by 05dc5S View Post
        damnn those times are really good... i think motor mag only got a 15.4 from a stock type-s?

for the 4th run did u launch from idle or from 3k?
        From my experience with my Type S, the MOTOR result is quite funny. I used to get 14.76 with INJEN and the last time I went to drag I got 14.20 with Toda and BC3. But that day I didn't have much traction. The car keep spinnning wheel everytime I got to 7,000 RMP.

Might have got better time if the tyres were better.

Comment

nice times indeed champ, especially with only those mods

Comment

good times dude.. im pretty curious how my car will run at the drags. pretty much stock in terms of power
            eckoflyte

Comment

Thats some pretty awesome times! Congrats!

I ran a 14.8 and I had an exhaust but with lowered tire pressures and high rpm launch.
              Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by naruto_rsx View Post
                From my experience with my Type S, the MOTOR result is quite funny. I used to get 14.76 with INJEN and the last time I went to drag I got 14.20 with Toda and BC3. But that day I didn't have much traction. The car keep spinnning wheel everytime I got to 7,000 RMP.

Might have got better time if the tyres were better.
                are you running stock tyres atm?

Comment

Yes dude, my tyres are bold now. Not roadworthy, I'm using the euro rims atm, and waiting for my TE37 from JAPAN.

Comment

hahah my tyres are getting there too!! wear on the tyre sucks!

arent euro rims using different offsets?

did you rev til 7000rpm for take off?

Comment

Originally posted by SouLjAh View Post
                      hahah my tyres are getting there too!! wear on the tyre sucks!

arent euro rims using different offsets?

did you rev til 7000rpm for take off?
                      No way dude, rev 4,000 when the car is stationary u cant go over 5,500

Comment

Originally posted by naruto_rsx View Post
                        No way dude, rev 4,000 when the car is stationary u cant go over 5,500
                        u can go over 5.5k rpm but u needa ride the clutch abit.
                        obviously turbo is faster than vtec

Comment

nice time. congrats

Comment

from those mods.. nice time man... or mayb ur just a mad driver!

Comment

did you flatshift? or does anyone here flatshift when drag racing
                              Originally posted by tinkerbell
                              if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

flat shift... no.... foot was taken off the accl pedal, but only for a split sec. I have been driving the car around for like 4 months so got use to the gear changing.

recently got some JDM headers, and am going to need some new tyres shortly... so hoping to go back. maybe then i'll get a 14.7

Comment

Working...
                                X