X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome info, appreciate it guys

Comment

Originally posted by maintain View Post
      Also - For any of the VIC guys - does anybody know how much Winton costs and how i'd go about taking some 'beginners' lessons etc?
      Various clubs run events at Winton, with various costs. As others have mentioned though I'd attend a day with driver training available when you first go. Too many newcomers hamper their own progress and endanger others by just turning up at a random event without any guidance.

The Alfa Romeo Owners Club Victorian division run a driver training day/race craft event up at Winton early in the year. Though that might be too advanced for a first timer, I haven't attended it personally. Other than that Driver Dynamics do Sandown days which I hear are excellent, and John Bowe Driver Training does some Winton days. Alternatively if you have an experience friend that is willing to attend with you and act as a driver trainer that would be fine too.

Comment

Any advice on a good track day organisation/company in or around the Melbourne area? Moving over soon for work and would be keen to make the most of the opportunity and try out the local tracks.

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP.

Comment

Just read this and realised it pretty much answers my question. My bad.

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
          Various clubs run events at Winton, with various costs. As others have mentioned though I'd attend a day with driver training available when you first go. Too many newcomers hamper their own progress and endanger others by just turning up at a random event without any guidance.

The Alfa Romeo Owners Club Victorian division run a driver training day/race craft event up at Winton early in the year. Though that might be too advanced for a first timer, I haven't attended it personally. Other than that Driver Dynamics do Sandown days which I hear are excellent, and John Bowe Driver Training does some Winton days. Alternatively if you have an experience friend that is willing to attend with you and act as a driver trainer that would be fine too.

Comment

Working...
          X