F1 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
    I wanted to see Kimi back up there. In person in the past he has been a dick, but his return has seen a new man. kind, nice and talks a lot on camera!!

Great race

Dont want vettel dominance again though
    haven't checked, did rosberg get penalised? Didn't expect that sort of aggressive driving from him. Hamilton incident was pretty bad........alonso's not as much as he did leave space...but swooped to his right pretty quick.

I don't think vettel will dominate due to:

1) the cars between manufacturers are closer

2) greater breadth of really skilled drivers both old and young.

Comment

Stewards determines Rosberg was in the right in both cases. I agree too. He is allowed to switch lines once and his move appeared just before the reacted
      1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
      F1 Nut

Comment

That's actually a good result........Rosberg seems like a good person, hence why I didn't expect any bad driving from him.

Comment

Well done Webber!

Monaco again
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

most boring gp of the year

seriously dont know why they still have gp's at monaco

overtaking is rare

its like watching 78 formation laps

Comment

jeez, fkn complaints department is always busy with F1

- too boring
              - no overtaking

and this kicker - it is NOW "too unpredictable"

WTF????

i wonder sometimes why people watch it? is it to see some F1, or is it so they can whinge about it afterwards?
              ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell
                and this kicker - it is NOW "too unpredictable
                well that one is a joke...unpredictable is gooooooood.
                tyres have been spot on this year.....its great watching the strategies come together at the final run.

Originally posted by tinkerbell
                - too boring
                - no overtaking
                overtaking and incidents is what makesss a race worth watching from a spec's pov
                complaint is valid

monaco is only exciting when it rains

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
                  overtaking and incidents is what makesss a race worth watching from a spec's pov
                  complaint is valid
                  i'd guess it is a 'valid' complaint for people with short attention spans, but there are many things 'going on' in a race that pan out over longer periods of time than just a 10 second overtaking manouvuer...

but if all you watch it for is the crashes, then i guess i don't need to mention boring stuff like 'race strategy', 'tyre degredation', 'fuel consumption', 'engine program', 'weather event', and such...
                  ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                    i'd guess it is a 'valid' complaint for people with short attention spans, but there are many things 'going on' in a race that pan out over longer periods of time than just a 10 second overtaking manouvuer...

but if all you watch it for is the crashes, then i guess i don't need to mention boring stuff like 'race strategy', 'tyre degredation', 'fuel consumption', 'engine program', 'weather event', and such...
                    you're certainly entitled to an opinion

but sounds like you're the type to be equally amused at watching paint dry

Comment

but sounds like you're the type to be equally amused at watching paint dry
                      to each his own

i will not make comments on your apparent personality type, but comments like "seriously dont know why they still have gp's at monaco" says a bit...
                      ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post

i will not make comments on your apparent personality type, but comments like "seriously dont know why they still have gp's at monaco" says a bit...
                        pfft monaco
                        it’s not a race track, a formula 1 car should never be on it period
                        there is cramped room, little run-off, blind corners, it’s a death trap really.
                        its just by luck there hasn’t been a great number of fatalities
                        it was made into a ‘circuit’ to appease the riches in their pretty little boats and big houses

sorry I’m not a true F1 fan, ‘monaco’ means diddly squat to me.
                        its time they put it on a proper race track, none of this street track bonanza

now I’ll go back to watching youtube crashes
                        to appease my short attention span

Comment

I enjoyed the race, team RedBull"s soft tyre strategy for vettel with Webber at one stop was clever, loved Webbers little comment at restating that him backing the field was never to let vettel in front haha.

Webber has done a lot for vettel for the good of the team.

P.s Monaco is a great venue for F1, real ballsy track.

Comment

now I’ll go back to watching youtube crashes
                            to appease my short attention span
                            instead of trolling the F1 thread? that'd be great - thanks!
                            ... retired/

Comment

Well done Webber!

For those who missed it: http://www.themotorreport.com.au/545...rms-to-victory
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Was a good race. This season is great will lots of passing and drivers pulling off some great moves.

Good to see the last 2 years it's improving as a spectator sport as prior to that it was getting a tad boring
                                Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                                http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Working...
                                X