• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wot if i want it just for looks? coz i don't use the antenna at all

Comment

Originally posted by Kazaf View Post
      So how much in aussie dollars?
      Did tinkerbell end up planning the group buy?
      I'd be down for one.

still awaiting a reply...
      ... retired/

Comment

last time i heard the OEM Honda s2000 complete unit is roughly RRP $320

Comment

w00000t!!!!!!!!!!!!

good group buy price

http://www.locustom.com/shark2_kit.htm

Originally posted by locustom.com
          This is the Shark Attack II antenna, this one has the quality of a Fuba but the price of an affordable antenna! This comes with all mounting hardware and a "Stubby" mast. This is an amplified system and has better reception than any other short mast antenna execpt for the MDX. This is the best performer money can buy! This is a complete kit and has all hardware, seals, antenna cable and power connectors. The antenna cable is 470 cm or 15.5 feet long, so this will work on just about any type of vehicle.

I can sell these for $67 each + Aust. delivery or free if pick up in sydney...

i will be buying ten of them...

apparently could be here as soon as next friday...

PM me for my bank details
          ... retired/

Comment

Sounds like an awesome deal guys!

Comment

Dave, start a new thread in FS forum and place a link from here

Comment

Originally posted by Lowa View Post
                Yep its do-able, theres a guide on team integra here
                It my 2c worth, but that guide from Team Integra is a joke. The only thing worth noting from that site, is the wiring. Must get the power wire for the booster. $10 dollar ones don't have the booster (I believe). S2000 Antenna from Honda cost around $270. But insurance pay for mine.

I mean, Check-out that plastic bit he's made. You can already see that won't work. Imagine the Hole, Look at where the rest of the box goes. It would hit the bodywork before it was all the wat through the hole. Then a couple of pic's later he turns his crap plastic part around just like the original part.
                HAHAHA.

I didn't have to cut a thing, With a combo of the Old & New parts, It just bolts-up. I did make alittle bracket for supporting the booster. It was as long as my index finger. With a hole at the top & bottom.

I reasons for doing this change is obvious once you have removed the OEM power antenna. It's WEIGHT. About 3.5 KG against afew hundred grams for the S2K one. Plus, No more drag, which = Speed Bent antenna, No Machine gun noises....haha.

Later.
                sigpic
                B.L.A.T Racing.
                Brake Late & Turn.

Comment

machine gun noises is what i hate the most!!!!

esp. when you have engine problems and tryign to trouble shoot!
                  ... retired/

Comment

Not to mention if you have an automatic garage door, you don't have to wait the entire time for it to open... without hitting it upon entry.

Comment

Working...
                    X