Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy Club Headers - cat solution EP3R

Hi all,

should really introduce myself first. Was a previous member a few years ago when my current moneypincher of choice was a DC2R. Loved it, yet sold it for some reason I knew then but cant remember now.

Took a few years to come to my senses and recently purchased an EP3R as a second car, with a view to it being a steed for supersprint and ATC/track duties.

Car came with kakimoto exhaust, mated to buddy club headers. Nice enough setup, however as Im sure most of you know the Buddy club headers dont carry a cat converter.

So my question is whether anyone here can recommend a reasonable solution for having a cat installed, and from where. Im guessing a high flow solution of one of the typical brands, however I have already been to one of the better known exhaust shops in SW Sydney, no reasonable solution presented.

Any ideas? constructive suggestions much appreciated.
    Last edited by WMD; 04-09-10, 04:23 PM.

might be able to cut and weld flanges and then bolt cat on...
    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
    Flickr
    my car blog - Have a read
    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
      might be able to cut and weld flanges and then bolt cat on...
      think from what I can gather I will need something compact in design that will fit in the available space of the single pipe section before it gets to what would ordinarily be called the 'cat back' part.

from what i can gather from researching around the mangaflow is a fairly short solution, at 8" in length which is likely what I need...

anyone used one of these before?

Comment

Check out perforamnce exhaust... Ask for Hakan / haks...
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Toda have one of the smallest cats ive seen. Like buddy club, toda headers also do not come with a cat. Not sure if they sell it individually (toda) but dont see why they wouldnt.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Working...
          X