• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need one too !!!

Comment

ORRRRR,
      These guys.

http://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/o...gPicture=False

31200-PRB-A11RM STARTER MOTOR ASSY. (RMD)(DSDHL) JPN 1 $261.55 $229.92....this is remanufactured one

31200-PRB-A11 STARTER MOTOR ASSY. (DSDHL) (DENSO) JPN 1 $611.23 $451.09

Comment

hmm remanufactured meaning its been rebuilt completely ?

this is the email i received from oemacuraparts.com

"The part number is 06312-PRB-505RM. Normally, it has a suggested retail price of $261.55, but we discount it to $196.16. There is also a $50 refundable core charged by Acura."
        This is for the RSX-type S.

The part number for type R that i received from my local honda dealer is 31200PRBA11 which matches the one u have maracer. However im confused as what u mean by remanufactured.
        Last edited by jj17; 29-06-10, 08:49 PM.
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Okay well this is how i know its your starter guys...
          i took my car to Honda as i have a warranty that states certain parts of my ITR are covered (starter motor being one )
          Anyway... left it over night for a cold start and at 11am they rang me and said theres nothing wrong with my integra, bullshit i said....
          Anyway i kept saying to myself that when i get there it's going to fuck up, for all money....
          Anyway.. i said how much will it cost to be inspected.... $450 in labour to just the starter out and inspect.. FUCK THAT.. ain't paying that...
          anyway rocked up... paid for what i needed to at Eastern Doncaster.. yes i don't mind naming them as im considering a change in dealers... Went to my car....
          Cranks over "CRUNCH"... had a brief talk to one of the previous guy.. he came over.. called the head mechanic.. bingo...
          Starter motor
          SIGH... told em all fucking day it was but they looked at me asif i was a fucking dickhead... sigh >.> Retards

-------------------------

Don't worry i share your pain when i hear that noise
          GROUP BUY FTW!!!!! Im IN!!!
          Last edited by MYDC5R; 29-06-10, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Click on the part number and it'll tell you all about core charge & remanufactured

Comment

ok so its basically a whole "new" starter motor which we can just swap out our old one and replace it with this right? If thats the case then its alright. Im guessing you are all after the same rebuilt one rather than the brand new?

Anyone want to set up a group buy? otherwise i might order it.

i sent them an email to ask if they do shipping to aust. As on their website it sorta says, only ships to USA kinda thing.
              Last edited by jj17; 29-06-10, 09:08 PM.
              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

SIGH, received the reply

"Thank you for your interested in our parts!
                Unfortunatley, we are a US domestic business. There is no plan to ship
                internationally at this moment. In addition, our payment system
                can only process US. issued credit cards."
                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                  Okay well this is how i know its your starter guys...
                  i took my car to Honda as i have a warranty that states certain parts of my ITR are covered (starter motor being one )
                  Anyway... left it over night for a cold start and at 11am they rang me and said theres nothing wrong with my integra, bullshit i said....
                  Anyway i kept saying to myself that when i get there it's going to fuck up, for all money....
                  Anyway.. i said how much will it cost to be inspected.... $450 in labour to just the starter out and inspect.. FUCK THAT.. ain't paying that...
                  anyway rocked up... paid for what i needed to at Eastern Doncaster.. yes i don't mind naming them as im considering a change in dealers... Went to my car....
                  Cranks over "CRUNCH"... had a brief talk to one of the previous guy.. he came over.. called the head mechanic.. bingo...
                  Starter motor
                  SIGH... told em all fucking day it was but they looked at me asif i was a fucking dickhead... sigh >.> Retards

-------------------------

Don't worry i share your pain when i hear that noise
                  GROUP BUY FTW!!!!! Im IN!!!
                  there shocking like that

Comment

guys, i found the same part number in oemacuraparts.com. They however do shipping to aust and i think is cheaper as well.
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

^^ Get us a price including shipping GROUP BUY tell them!!

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                        guys, i found the same part number in oemacuraparts.com. They however do shipping to aust and i think is cheaper as well.
                        Thats great wonder how much is shipping?

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                        ^^ Get us a price including shipping GROUP BUY tell them!!
                        Thing is we are all over state?
                        might help with price tho.........

Comment

well we notify them that we all be buying and then eyah? LOL idk..

Comment

just ship to one place and send out? whats so hard about that! try and get discount on shipping!!!!

Comment

mhmh. My car has began to do the same eh. 1/20 times starting the car but I feel pain everytime I do it. I wouldn't mind putting my hand up to be part of this group buy if it proceeds.

Comment

yea problem is we are all interstate ahahah, i have no idea how we can do this.

im still waiting on a reply from them regarding some parts. once i get that reply i can ask if its possible to do a group buy if u guys like.
                                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Working...
                                X