Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EG30 View Post
    same thing happened to us when we installed the same in our dc2r in 08

keep driving with light on and it went good, reset the ecu and never cropped up since.
    Hmm, yeah i been told that. Well i've already ordered the sensor.... Since my car only gets driven on weekends, gotta wait until friday/saturday to drive around and see if it turns on or not. When i get hte sensor, i'll see if i really need it, but most likely, i'll be putting it on. Thanks to all the people who helped me out! e.g maracer / tk38 / tiu / dr.k20z.1
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Maybe your sensor wasnt relocated properly?
      When i got my headers and highflo cat installed the mechanic had to extend the sensor wire. Ive never had any issues with the lights coming on or nothing
      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Yeah, i had to also extend mine, but instead of getitng it extended withe xtra cable, i found extra slack from the other end ;p ..... the CEL appears more often ona type s, rather than the Type r.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

do you have a stock ECU?

mine went on a few months ago, its just something to do with O2 readings being different to stock.. can happen with all aftermarket exhuast systems and its not a problem.

you can turn the error off or just leave it...even if you turn the error off it can pop up the same day tomorow next week or next year.
          Mine comes and goes...i just leave it now

Comment

defouler man! i told ya.. will get rid of it..

or kpro

as daz said he got hes extended and it doesnt come up! i got mine extended and it doesnt come up.. but i got kpro aswell so its all good!

but honest its not ur sensor screwing up or anything..

dont u trust me when i told ya on msn! geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Yeah i trust ya mate... i got it on order!
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

found out the o2 sensor is gone. HONDA wouldnt tell me whats the reason its gone, the part itself is worth 442.
                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                  found out the o2 sensor is gone. HONDA wouldnt tell me whats the reason its gone, the part itself is worth 442.
                  dont get it from honda. get it elsewhere.. u can find cheaper ones online, even with the genuine one.. and u can replace it yourself.. easy
                  - Project R -

Comment

yea nah, my mechanic is getting one for me. cheaper he says. but yea i heard dc5 and s2k o2 sensors are quite crappy, they go really easily and cost a fortune too.
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

get generic 5 wire

Comment

started driving my car since Firday (yesterday), engine lgiht caem on last night, still on as we speak .. awaiting that defouler.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

yes, im also driving around with the engine light on. i understand that feeling.
                          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

was gonna reset ecu again.. cbf .. jsut drive normally, until i get my defouler.. if it hasnt gone away... i'll whack that on!
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

let us know how it goes man. GL

Comment

Working...
                              X