sunroof delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sparcoaustralia.com/files...pedal_sets.pdf

i can get you any Sparco products at good prices...
    ... retired/

Comment

Thanks dave, which model is your one? I'm cbf installing my type Rx ones that has been sitting in my room for the past 3 years haha
      CARSFORHOPE

Comment

hey mate are you going to run the standard head lining now the sunroof is gone ? was it hard to remove the gutter trims on the roof ?

Comment

Awesome work! I would probably take the easy option below though:

Take to panel beater.
          They cut out old roof, weld in new roof, repaint.
          Collect your shiny car and drive home smiling.
          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Good stuff dave, looks like alot of effort so im gonna have to agree with Freakygeek on this one. did you consider welding yourself & using foam to fill in the void inside?

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
              Good stuff dave, looks like alot of effort so im gonna have to agree with Freakygeek on this one. did you consider welding yourself & using foam to fill in the void inside?
              i think tink mentioned before something about this being reversable.
              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                i think tink mentioned before something about this being reversable.
                Ah I see, Tank u Tank u

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                  Awesome work! I would probably take the easy option below though:

Take to panel beater.
                  They cut out old roof, weld in new roof, repaint.
                  Collect your shiny car and drive home smiling.

and you can never have your sunroof back again if you decide to put the car back to street
                  MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
                    and you can never have your sunroof back again if you decide to put the car back to street
                    Lets be honest with eachother for a sec, arent sunroofs a little over rated? I mean i only use mine when its pristine weather or unusually humid. Convertibles are the way to go FTW!

Comment

it has been suggested that i could make a aluminum bonnet?

i think it was a joke, but the idea could have merit?
                      ... retired/

Comment

Looks great Tinker! You needed to put enough vinyl on to cover the whole roof though so could pretend you were driving an M3 .

Thought about trying to score a Type R headliner for a nice clean interior look?

Comment

since you put perspex in your sunroof can i use it to chop up bait & Burley for when i go fishing? I heard it was removable!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                            Looks great Tinker! You needed to put enough vinyl on to cover the whole roof though so could pretend you were driving an M3 .
                            hmmm, M3 eh?

Thought about trying to score a Type R headliner for a nice clean interior look?
                            nah, i like the hardcore gutted look... no balling for me
                            ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
                              This man speaks from experience
                              CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Working...
                              X