DC2R stock wheel alignment setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R stock wheel alignment setting

I have searched this topic to no avail. Can anyone please tell me the factory standard wheel alignment settings for a 98 spec dc2r.

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

The alignment settings for the USDM car are as follows, you would know better than I whether they are suitable for an Australian car what with the different corner weight settings and such:

EDIT: Taken from the Helms manual.
    Last edited by ChargeR; 09-02-10, 08:49 PM.

Comment

thats amazing everytime ive had a wheel alignment they only have settings for integra no variance for type r.

Comment

camber is not adjustable.
        ... retired/

Comment

got the buddy club adj. arms front and rear at least i can say that they have different settings.

Comment

oh, OK.
            ... retired/

Comment

there is already a thread about this and dave posted the same diagram from the manual for me... coz i asked the question in an existing thread... nevertheless... there it is

Comment

Um...I got a question.

Wasn't too long ago I had to replaced my bald tires so nevertheless I did so. Obviously I had to get a wheel alignment and I found table very similar to the one above in the manual. My question is; when getting the wheel alignment done, do I let the people at the tyre place follow the settings stated in the manual or pre-set setting from their computer? My DC5R is stock btw

I've always suspected the handling wasn't as good as before and I thought maybe the setting they used are incorrect.

Thanks

Comment

its is possible but very unlikly that your car handles worse after the wheel alignment. Every car should have a wheel alignment at least once a year as setting do inevitably change due to wear on steering componant and bushes and even tyres.

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

Comment

Working...
                  X