DC5R induction hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-BaGGeR View Post
    I had one of them before too and sold it for the GruppeM... Wait.. didn't I sell it to you???

Fit was great!.. but it sucked ass with performance.
    Nah I bought mine new from JDM Concept. didnt come with the right bolts so had to use my own which fkd the threads, called them and they said it was the right bolts, i was like no there not there to small. haven never bought anything from there ever again. but yeh apart from that fitment was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by infusionz View Post
      theres to much trouble with the gruppem intake i wish i didnt buy mine it rattles to much and makes a metal scratching noise think its the screw. Thinking of changing over to mugen what u guys reckon? the gruppem noise is mad but i dont think its worth all the trouble that comes along with it
      its not worth the annoying rattling noise.

Comment

get a injen

its cheaper

has better performance

why go the hard way ?
        Blaze Orange

Comment

because carbon fibre gets you heaps of street cred points

Comment

Get 85a Innovative mounts. The rattles from the Gruppe M cease to be a concern.

Comment

turn up the radio, that will fix it.

Comment

naise. mines actually not making noise atm. just stuck a piece of foam between the intake and the front stock 4 point bar. the panel makes some noises when i dont give it enough gas from stop start but tats about it. im planning to fix it by modding the OEM panel. havent got the time to get around to it yet tho...
                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

when i first installed the gruppem intake it was very loose and noisy. i took off the cowl and sanded down the edges 3mm all around to make it the same as oem then i put foam tape all around it same as oem as well.
                  another good way to stop movement is to put some foam tape on the underside of the bonnet so it pushes down on the intake when closed.
                  i also bought innovative 60a which helps too

Comment

Working...
                  X