Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121898

Could try the extended ball joints

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

ive read about a dc2r that had some sort of bar they installed to eliminate axel tramp, may have been a cusco item? was a bel garage dc2r.

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

Comment

Interesting -- I would check your rear engine mount (i know you've got hasport, but sounds like engine movement..)

Comment

I doubt it... my rear engine mount is welded to the subframe and it only happens when I start getting a lot of wheel spin (i.e. 1st to 2nd)... It would spin for a bit then starts axle tramping. I've had this issue ever since I've done my K conversion and I'm scared to take down to the 1/4 just incase I say bye bye to another final drive, lol.

On the track its fine cause I never use 1st and I'm rolling in 2nd around so I don't have any traction issues there.

Comment

Working...
          X