Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Flow/Metal Catalytic Converter Advice..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sard , feels , or any jap aftermarket cat

direct bolt on and quality

no need to buy flanges and take to exhaust shop

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
      bro never run 100 on the street. the cops will smell it strait away and send u to the epa. i run 200 u can hardly smell it. theyve pulled me over so many times always sniffing around my exhaust n shit and neva get me

but defect me for noise
      this is not entirely true. my brother ran a 100 cel cat in his audi b5 rs4 with a full milltek exhaust system for almost 7 years and never got pinged by the police, it never smelt anything other than oem, and it was quite louder than stock.
      if there was an issue with smell, then i nor anyone that used the car ever made mention of it

Comment

Originally posted by totti View Post
        so naturally decat would be ideal for highest power output if thats what your after
        this source provides dyno graph when stating that running test pipe shows no difference than running with a 'good' cat.

can you underpin your statement?

Comment

Originally posted by hello View Post
          this source provides dyno graph when stating that running test pipe shows no difference than running with a 'good' cat.

can you underpin your statement?
          ummm, if you actually LOOK at the graph you referenced, you would notice that the test pipe made MORE power than the 'good' cat...

maybe you could check your comments before rushing off to hit the reply button...

... retired/

Comment

2 hp difference? lol are you serious. @8krpms too.
            if you want to be critical then you need to take account that running cat yields more power at 4krpms & 6.5krpms
            more often used rpm range than 8.5krpms.

which one would you choose?
            Last edited by hello; 26-03-10, 07:23 AM.

Comment

if you want to be critical then you need to take account that running cat yields more power at 4krpms & 6.5krpms

"it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile; Winning's winning."
              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                "it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile; Winning's winning."
                hahah alright then i admit defeattttttt

Comment

lol, yeah, i didnt say it was "better" i just said that your reference graph indicated that totti was actually correct...

Originally posted by totti
                  decat would be ideal for highest power output if thats what your after
                  in most cases decat "is not what we are after"
                  ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                  X