No announcement yet.

Integra Dc5 100 000km service and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh i dont go there anymore...lol.....but also its a 300zx whichh from my experience need a lot of maintainence for them to run well......which is something i dont belive in......you can drive a toyota and honda to hell and back with minimal maintainence and they still run so well....

Comment

Originally posted by IBBI View Post
      yeh i dont go there anymore...lol.....but also its a 300zx whichh from my experience need a lot of maintainence for them to run well......which is something i dont belive in......you can drive a toyota and honda to hell and back with minimal maintainence and they still run so well....
      any engine will run well if its looked after & Maintained properly, unless its an Alfa Romeo.

300ZX's are a great car but your right, very hard to maintain as any job you want to do to the motor more than likely requires the whole intake manifold or front bar to be removed, My friend has one, more of a show car than anything, I remember that it took us close to 4 days to remove the motor by the time we had marked everything and made sure we knew were everything was meant to go, the worst part was putting it back in, i remember taking the guards off & pretty much the whole subframe out just to make it easier!

Comment

yeh totally agree, but the 300zx is not supposed to be easy and cheap, its all so hard because of its styling and design it has no other choice to have a massivly crammed engine bay.....its like other top end sports cars, they are little for practicality and more for chear enjoyment and pleasure in just looking at its lines....sorry for the offtopic to the original poster......

Comment

Working...
        X