• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would be from Melbourne.
    Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

that sucks never mindddd ill work sometin out

Comment

theres a OEM DC2R radiator with fans, hoses, overflow tank on Ozhonda for $300. could get it cheaper without fans and hose etc

Comment

o really ? hmmm intresting....where is this dude located? thinkin bout just goin the koyo radiator
          Last edited by DC2RKID; 04-07-09, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Kumo?
            Deano.

Comment

was that even worth posting lol

Comment

I have an OEM DC2R radiator, used but good condition. Located in Sydney, PM me if you're interested.
                Originally posted by TODA RACING Aust - Adrian
                In your case, clearly you have a combination that is bordering on crap...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDC2 View Post
                  I have an OEM DC2R radiator, used but good condition. Located in Sydney, PM me if you're interested.
                  would that fit in an ED civic? lol
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

i had a koyo, worked quite well and kept oil/engine temps a bit cooler at track day too.obviously all aluminium instead of aluminium with plastic end tanks like the std one.
                    was around the $600-700 mark from memory. looked to be reasonable quality. I wouldve loved an ARC or mugen one but they were around $1200-1400.
                    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

white dc2 did u get my pm ? if u still have that radiator please let me know as it would be really handy ..pm me and ill give u my number and we will organise a pick up

Comment

Hey mate, yeah I have the radiator. I wasn't sure if you wanted it or not.

PM replied.
                        Originally posted by TODA RACING Aust - Adrian
                        In your case, clearly you have a combination that is bordering on crap...

Comment

thanks WhiteDC2.. radiator working great champ

Comment

Genuine radiator will set you back over a grand easily......

Getting the top tank done should only be about 120 if your a mechanic, this is a standard fix and should be good for years, btw use genuine type 2 coolant that shit is awesome, good for 200,000 k's.

Comment

Working...
                            X