ARC radiator for dc2r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
    hmm..yes i have been on the koyo homepage..i noticed they had several factories in japan and in indonesia. i would prefer not to have an indonesian radiator in my car, id rather a standard japanese denso..actually i emailed koyo to find this info out but no response yet.
    Koyo is manufactured in Indonesia under Koyo Japan Standard and specs.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd / Hardrace AU
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 97572365
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com

Comment

yeah i thought so..thanks man.
      "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
        hmm..yes i have been on the koyo homepage..i noticed they had several factories in japan and in indonesia. i would prefer not to have an indonesian radiator in my car, id rather a standard japanese denso..actually i emailed koyo to find this info out but no response yet.
        LOL...
        you guys would freak out then when you find out just how much of your car is actually made in Japan

Even Merc get their electrical component made in China now.
        happyhong says:
        aus only have 3 r
        happyhong says:
        civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Should I open the can of worms on where some of your big name tuners (that most people swear by) parts are truly manufactured and by whom? LoL ... Definitely not, I see no benefit moving forward. Just let the marketing work do all the selling.

Comment

just out of curiosity....by running the ARC...can the A/C still be attached? or have to be remove to make way for the ARC?

Comment

As long as it does the job then I don't see why it matters about where it is made...

Moving off topic, people kept stressing that taiwanese HID kits would blow after couple months usage and what not...well FYI I had mine installed and it was fine for just a little under two years and I did a dodgy install where water would easily be splashed onto the ballasts.

Comment

There are 2 versions, one allows for the AC and the other is the hardcore one with no A/C. Just like most radiator manufacturers in this aspect. They generally make one of each.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
                  Should I open the can of worms on where some of your big name tuners (that most people swear by) parts are truly manufactured and by whom? LoL ... Definitely not, I see no benefit moving forward. Just let the marketing work do all the selling.
                  comeone noel.. dont prick tease us like that..

Comment

cool bananas.thx

Comment

Working...
                    X