ARC radiator for dc2r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCE View Post
    The PWR website lists the RRP as $735 AUD, surely they are cheaper in Australia somewhere.

Buying an Australian product from the USA seems a little twisted.
    you would think so eh????

Originally posted by PWR Australia
    Hi David,

We consistantly get email like yours from people asking the same questions.

PWR USA in California is not allowed to sell outside of the US for these reasons. The US market is a totally different market, population and demand, that is why you will see price diffences with our products and any other brand of performance parts from other companys!!!!!!!

The website you gave me a link to must be one of PWR USA's customers who advertise our products, whether they sell to you is up to them. We have had people from OZ try to purchase but fail or in the long run pay more for it when it arrives in OZ.

Our PWR Aust website pricing is correct as you read it!!

Regards Luke @ PWR Australia
    but not at all eh?

call me twisted, but i call a $200 discount of buying an Australian made product from overseas just the indication of the pathetic state of affairs of the Australian import modification industry...
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by JCE View Post
      The PWR website lists the RRP as $735 AUD, surely they are cheaper in Australia somewhere.
      if you read closely, it also states prices +GST so real price is $808.50AUD each
      ... retired/

Comment

I will have a price this week for the PWR radiators so i will post up asap. Hopefully it is quite a bit less than what the website states....
        NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

Mugen - No difference from Spoon ... You still retain the plastic radiator molding assembly.

Calsonic - Not available for Honda models.

Comment

its because of globalisation..

fact is the market here is a lot smaller than in the US so we have to pay more.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCoastDC5R View Post
              I will have a price this week for the PWR radiators so i will post up asap. Hopefully it is quite a bit less than what the website states....
              I am crossing my fingers on this one. Hopefully the price will be right as I still haven't thought of what I should buy myself for X'mas.
              I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

mm..i really hope centrax can get the arc one for me in time...
                "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

so u purchased the arc one?

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
                    mm..i really hope centrax can get the arc one for me in time...
                    is that what centrax are running with AC and the mbit header? (ie there is no fit problem like there might be with another brand?)

Comment

Centrax have a dc5 not dc2....
                      NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

well i have these options:

1 - replace the radiator with a standard one. pro: cost is only ~$400 con: i am in a great opportunity to upgrade, if i dont get larger aluminium rad. now, i won't until this new one wears out which wont be for a while..

2 - order the ARC one. pro: its what i want, great upgrade. con: won't get here in time for the track day, dont want to run my cracked one on the track day, costs ~$1600 ...

..mmm im leaning towards just getting a stock one to replace mine. such a pity the ARC one wouldnt get here on time for the track day (and yes i really want to go to this track day as its been in planning for a long time, friends are going, its a JB driver training day etc etc)..

what should i do???

Comment

can u borrow a temp radiator? would centrax be understanding enough and lucky enough to have a spare dc2 radiator?

Comment

do you have to get a ARC one?

you jdm whore

Comment

yes i am jdm whore. dont want anything other than oem or jdm

jingers, yes thats the other option, they may have one..

Comment

syz just have taste for good parts thats all

Comment

Working...
                                X