rear camber kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear camber kit?

I am going to get a set of coilovers (tein monolfex) and wanted to know if i need a rear camber kit as well? I plan on dropping the car (dc5s) maybe 1-1.5inches max. Would i need RCAs and inverted tie rods as well?
    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
    Flickr
    my car blog - Have a read
    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

If your drop isnt dramatic you can prob get away with it (easily with 1-1.5inch), but with the type s you gotta dump it for it to look sexy, so you wont need it but i highly recommend getting rear camber kit and tie rod ends.

i drove the car for a while dropped at 2.5 inches with no dramas at all.

Post some pics up once your done!

GL with it!

Comment

i dont want to dump it a lot as i have a lip kit dat has already reduced clearance by an inch or so...
      Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
        i dont want to dump it a lot as i have a lip kit dat has already reduced clearance by an inch or so...
        you say that now, but wait untill a couple of weeks after you've lowered it, 1-1.5 inches won't be enough to satisfy, you'll want to go down some more, trust me
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
          you say that now, but wait untill a couple of weeks after you've lowered it, 1-1.5 inches won't be enough to satisfy, you'll want to go down some more, trust me
          gunpoons speaks da troof

Comment

Sorry about hijack this thread, but same kind of topic.
            What you guys think about D2 rear camber kit for DC5? I found a set on Ebay selling real cheap, I know their coilover is so so, what about some other hardware? Any bro has experience with them?

Comment

Anyone know it??

Comment

nah...im already scraping my front lip on my driveway..cant lower it
                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X