dc5 strut king short shifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc5 strut king short shifter

is this the same as any other short shifter such as this?

was thinking of getting the m&m short shifter from nengun but then saw the strutking one as i also need to get the shifter and shifter cable bushing(save on shipping).

on a side note - any issues with these short shifter or short shifters in general (heard bad things abt the BC one)??
    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
    Flickr
    my car blog - Have a read
    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

They are not the same dude.

The strut king short shifter consists of a few pieces of metal (similar to the viscoustech short shifter). These pieces of metal are added to the existing shifter.

By the looks of it the M&M short shifter replaces the whole shifter box, hence the hefty price tag.
    Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
    "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
    sigpic
    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

does any1 have some experience with either of them?...im guessing there has to be something better abt the whole shifter box compared to just pieces of metal but if they do same the job and u can tell the diff then theres no point getting m&m is there?? the viscoustech one looks better than the strut king as its got 3 settings...
      Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
      Flickr
      my car blog - Have a read
      my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

I have Viscoustech.

Only problem i have ever had with it is that one of the pics fell out once, other wise, a good investment. Its amazing how much it shortens the throw.

Comment

Where did you get the Viscoustech one?
          And how much did it cost?

Comment

Bought it 2nd hand and it was like $80 or $100... can't remember.

But unless you can find one in Aus you'll have to import it from the States.

Comment

I have a TWM Short shifter with bushings and I would'nt choose anything else,it has very affordable price........

http://www.twmperformance.com/shorts...rtshifters.htm

Comment

Working...
              X