No announcement yet.

DC5 ESMM Inserts DIY Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 questions.. 02-04 rsx will fit yeah?? and what bits did u have to cut off?
    FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

ChargerR this may sound liek a dickhead question, but if i were to buy mounts, would you be able to help with an install? exchanging of cash of course. im looking to do it in January as soon as I buy my dc5
      1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
      F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
        ChargerR this may sound liek a dickhead question, but if i were to buy mounts, would you be able to help with an install? exchanging of cash of course. im looking to do it in January as soon as I buy my dc5
        Yeah I can definitely help you, just send me a PM closer to the date. No cash required maybe just a large pho and an iced milk tea.

Comment

Haha wow such a top bloke, if only there was more people like you in the world respect brother
          1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
          1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
          2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
          F1 Nut

Comment

Charger sounds like a champ! I'm deciding whether to get ESSM inserts fitted up in Sydney while I'm here, or wait until I move down to Melbourne and wait for the mount to break? Socket set, spanners and some butt plug lube should do the trick?

By the way charger, have you had the chance to inspect your points after using it for quite a while?
            Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
            Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
            Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

The DIY isn't too hard. Happy to help out if you decide to do it in Melbourne.

Originally posted by munkaii View Post
              Charger sounds like a champ! I'm deciding whether to get ESSM inserts fitted up in Sydney while I'm here, or wait until I move down to Melbourne and wait for the mount to break? Socket set, spanners and some butt plug lube should do the trick?

By the way charger, have you had the chance to inspect your points after using it for quite a while?
              Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                The DIY isn't too hard. Happy to help out if you decide to do it in Melbourne.
                Appreciated mate. I'll keep your name on hand. Not too worried about the difficulty. Just don't want car up on stands etc. only to realise my spanners too long, or I need an extension I don't have.

I shall contemplate it.
                Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
                Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
                Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

Hi Guys,

I cant stand the noise/vibrations any more so I'm going to take these bad boys out of my engine mounts.

Any hints/tips/experience on removing these? Hopefully easier then getting them in!
                  sigpic

Comment

it was thanks to this diy, i was able to do diy this myself. the rear mount is such a pain. cheers chargeR
                    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Thanks mate very useful !!

Comment

Working...
                      X