No announcement yet.

Long distance paint protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Ozi Cozi. We sell it as StoneGuard. I've seen quite a few exotics using it. It costs a fair bit but it's a leave on product which is nigh on invisable.

http://ozicozi.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by yagami View Post
      Heeeey! That's at Civic Mobil petrol station in Canberra isn't it!? Lol
      It is, stopped by on the way from Melbourne to meet up with a guy I sold my oil cooler and carbing c-bar to.
      ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

Update:

Currently in the Hunter Valley... get to Sydney tomorrow (See you soon Burak and Tony).

Any, I went with the clear contact adhesive (Book contact). As We've driven along the New England High-way, there has been a fair few rocks, and trucks carrying crap... so far there has been no dents or paint chips... except on my new red H badge i bought 2 weeks ago!

I haven't take the adhesive off yet, but it is peeling off in places (After 2 days). I'll keep you updated when i get back.

Comment

crazy, msg me when ur in sydney will organise some crap, enjoy ur lil get away brah
          Blaze Orange

Comment

use the blue masking tape, lot more $$$ than the normal beige type but they dont leave a residue or break up when you peel it off after a few days even in the sun. Prob need 4-5 rolls to do the whole front half of the front end.

I buy the packmate brand one from SCA and use it where needed. 3M makes a good one too, bit more $$$.
            Proudly no longer a member of any WA based Honda forums.

Comment

Well its been a week... and the only parts that have been causing me any trouble have been the side mirrors.

Otherwise all good.

Comment

Working...
              X