Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then....
    simple version...
    drive your car at a test track....(I've done this at the Bridgestone test track in Thailand....)

and see if you can handle the curves and brute force of your OEM car first....

if you think you can't stomach the power....then simple to leave it as is...and spend that money on things like BRAKE Pads (Endless or Project Mu is nice in my view) because safety first over speed and power...

If you want to keep the car in prestine condition....best leave out the speed hole option....and maybe go with braided brake lines and braided clutch lines....for safety and assurance when handling hard to avoid circumstances...

Sorry for "Showboating" but i just want you guys (newbies) to know that I went through a load of mistakes that I don't want you guys to go through....thats all....

occasionally I do test my car to see if it is still what I expect it to be....its just that I don't like to test it with others on the track....so my baby gets its own time on a bridgestone test track while I get to test other vehicles where I work.....

but mostly the car is for the road....

no hard feelings.....just trying to help....

Comment

Get some decent Tri-y headers (Hytech, DTR's, SMSP).
      2.5' exhaust
      CAI intake system
      ECU and a half decent tune.

We have tested this combo on 3-4 type R motors and they worked within a few kw of each other. Making about 120kw-130kw atw (depending on how healthy your motor is)

These mods should yield some good results.
      BYP Racing & Developments
      Built. Tuned. Driven
      Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

holy shit the poor guy has had a million different views, he's probably way more confused about what to do now lol
        DCIIR

Comment

Originally posted by l3vnd1 View Post

Mugen intake

Toda headers

Fujitsubo RM01A

But if you're tracking the car, the first thing I would do is the brakes... (discs, pads @ fluid)
          this exhaust sounds good man how much would it cost ??
          would anybody be able to reccomend to me a good place to get those parts from ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZy9HRwU1jE

Comment

Working...
          X