Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The magic number to aim for the dc5 when you have widths from 7-9 are +35s. You can not run +35 pass 9 inches
    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
      The magic number to aim for the dc5 when you have widths from 7-9 are +35s. You can not run +35 pass 9 inches
      Yes victor is correct.
      sigpic

Comment

Knew it. :P

How's 18x9.5 +20
        I'm guessing I'll need a lot of camber and some modified tie rods and inverted ends?

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
          Knew it. :P

How's 18x9.5 +20
          I'm guessing I'll need a lot of camber and some modified tie rods and inverted ends?
          Spot on. You don't have to get inverted tie rod ends. But you will need modified tie rod ends. And todds modified tie rods are the way to go. Also rolled rear guards
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys need to get new rubber. Currently got 215/45/17 on 17x7.5 ET45 on my car. How would 225/45/17 or 235/45/17 fit on this wheel? Just want something a little wider. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
              Hey guys need to get new rubber. Currently got 215/45/17 on 17x7.5 ET45 on my car. How would 225/45/17 or 235/45/17 fit on this wheel? Just want something a little wider. Cheers!
              235/45 imo is a bit too wide for a 7.5inch wide wheel. 225/45 is a better option. Ive ran that before on 17x7.5 +33. Here's photos. The rear was running -3 camber

sigpic

Comment

Thinking of running 17x9 +15 on the dc5r. Is this too aggressive? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nathannnnn View Post
                  Thinking of running 17x9 +15 on the dc5r. Is this too aggressive? lol
                  I ran 17 x 9 +17 on 225/45 tyres last time.

It fit... but you have to run close to -3 camber with possible minor guard pull to avoid scrapage.

You will also need to shave this small random plastic tab off your rear bumper to avoid scrape.

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
                    I ran 17 x 9 +17 on 225/45 tyres last time.

It fit... but you have to run close to -3 camber with possible minor guard pull to avoid scrapage.

You will also need to shave this small random plastic tab off your rear bumper to avoid scrape.
                    Wow. Not sure how well that'd hold up on the track. Haha. Thanks!

Comment

Haha it's what you get for running mexifit fitment! Hahaha.

But some of the CITR boys who ran +18 regas did it very well.

Comment

Hey guys,

Just a quick question if anyone can help.
                        Would running 195/45/16 on 16x7.5 have any issues? Much of a stretch?
                        Major stretch isn't my intention......

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Just a little stretch, nothing major
                          Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                            Just a little stretch, nothing major
                            So there wouldn't be any issues with driving safety?
                            I'm a noob with tires but finding certain tire specs are a task for 16's

Comment

Originally posted by F.O.B Squad View Post
                              So there wouldn't be any issues with driving safety?
                              I'm a noob with tires but finding certain tire specs are a task for 16's
                              Will be ok you will find tyres like rs3 are closer to a 205 any way
                              Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                              http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

just a question, just wanted to know is it ANY wheel model with 17x9 +22 will fit dc5r? with of course having the guards rolled and maybe abit of pulling done aswell (depends on height i guess) because im looking at these rpf1's and just curious if it will fit and clear stock brake callipers.

Comment

Working...
                                X