This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacob2094 View Post
    Hey guys, how will 17x9 +35 at the front and 17x9 + 54 with a 10mm spacer at the rear fit with 255/40 on all four corners? This is on stock ride height to.

I saw a car on Club RSX with this fitment and it looked great but the owner wasn't able to tell me much regarding fitment.

Regarding spacers as well, a friend told me they're illegal? I thought they were only illegal if the wheels stick outside the guards?
    Spacers a definitely illegal in NSW. Not sure about WA.

17*9+54 + a 10mm spacer will make your wheels 17*9+44. That is a hard size to fit on the dc5/ep3 because of the suspension components on the inside. You may hit the rear trailing arms or the shock absorbers.
    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

You WILL hit the rear trailing arm.

+38 will scrub the trailing arm when the car squats on acceleration and during turns.

Comment

I'm still on stock 16" wheels however I'm considering going for Rota Slipstreams, been the only wheels I've liked for quite a while now so what would be the ideal specs to go for when it comes to rim/tyre? Lowered about 1.5-2 inches on Koni shocks and Eibach springs also, purely as my daily for school/work.

Think these are 16's but pretty much after this look:

Comment

while your going for slipstreams, you might as well get the regas, and join the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
            while your going for slipstreams, you might as well get the regas, and join the crew.
            How come? I know the ones you mean but never seen them for sale anywhere.

Comment

Youll have to look on other forums as well, or look on japan yahoo auctions, because they're discontinued wheel but there are a few people selling on jdmst

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorculture mobile app
              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
              NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by iamvinny View Post
                How come? I know the ones you mean but never seen them for sale anywhere.
                check Import Monster - they can help you with a set
                or ask Alex from this forum he can definitely help you
                CLEMENTE

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob2094 View Post
                  Hey guys, how will 17x9 +35 at the front and 17x9 + 54 with a 10mm spacer at the rear fit with 255/40 on all four corners? This is on stock ride height to.

I saw a car on Club RSX with this fitment and it looked great but the owner wasn't able to tell me much regarding fitment.

Regarding spacers as well, a friend told me they're illegal? I thought they were only illegal if the wheels stick outside the guards?
                  You will not fit 17x9 +54 in the rear with 10mm spacers. As Fran has said even with +38 you will hit the rear trailing arm. For a safe clearance for 17x9 I'd get something around +30 to +35 no higher than +35.
                  I'm still on stock 16" wheels however I'm considering going for Rota Slipstreams, been the only wheels I've liked for quite a while now so what would be the ideal specs to go for when it comes to rim/tyre? Lowered about 1.5-2 inches on Koni shocks and Eibach springs also, purely as my daily for school/work.

Think these are 16's but pretty much after this look:

What size are you after 16's or 17's Also what sort of look are you trying to gain? It will be a bit easier for us to give you more info
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                    What size are you after 16's or 17's Also what sort of look are you trying to gain? It will be a bit easier for us to give you more info
                    I'm not 100% sure yet, depends on availability but I'll be looking into both 16's and 17's. Probably the same look as the above, don't need them to be popping out of the fender or have to have my fenders modded.

EDIT: Saw the Regas for $3k, not sure why I'd pay $2200 more for them though?
                    Last edited by iamvinny; 05-06-13, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Because its genuine and not a copy? #fuckfakeparts
                      Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Quality>quantity thats why regas are expensive.. If you want something not to aggressive then 17x8 +35 would be my suggestion. Something along those lines
                        sigpic

Comment

Also regas are best played in 9j+18 in the 17" diameters....they are pretty rare to come up.
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

If your budget restricts u to $800. Get a set of type s wheels. For the $400 mark. Slap on some brand new ku31 for $500. U wont get a better setup for the price. Ps i rate type s wheels highly
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

I'm not 100% sure yet, depends on availability but I'll be looking into both 16's and 17's. Probably the same look as the above, don't need them to be popping out of the fender or have to have my fenders modded.

EDIT: Saw the Regas for $3k, not sure why I'd pay $2200 more for them though?
                              dude, don't be a poser.
                              If you can't afford them don't buy them, or at least save up for a 2nd hand set, which is 80% better 100% of the time.

buys 20grand JDM car, fits fake parts.

Rant over.

Comment

I wanna see nicely fitted bbs lm on an ep3r...

18x9+20 all aroubd. No fancy colour just either silver or gold.
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X