Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, i'm terrible with figuring out fitment so need as much help as i can get!

I have a DC2 V-tir and recently upgraded to the dc2r 5 stud conversion

I'm looking at buying 16" Enkei RPF1's but wanted to know if anyone else is running these on other dc2's? and what width/offset they chose?

cheers

Comment

DC5 Wheels!!

I'm looking to run 235/45 or 235/40 tyres with around -2.5 camber MAX all around..

I have a choice between 17 x 9 +22 and 17 x 9 +25 now and I'm leaning towards the latter.

What is the minimum camber I can run without scrubbing?

I see that the majority of people who've had +22 ran -3 camber all around and it looks like a perfect flush fit.. But these are mostly equipped with 225 tyres..

Comment

The whel specs are practically the same...3mm difference... i'd run 235/40 all around however 225/45 fits very wel also
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Thanks Alex! Reckon I can pull off -2.5 camber all around with 235/40?

Comment

Oz Striker has 17x9 +25 with a 235/40 all around. PM him and tell him to respond in this thread with his alignment settings and some pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
              DC5 Wheels!!

I'm looking to run 235/45 or 235/40 tyres with around -2.5 camber MAX all around..

I have a choice between 17 x 9 +22 and 17 x 9 +25 now and I'm leaning towards the latter.

What is the minimum camber I can run without scrubbing?

I see that the majority of people who've had +22 ran -3 camber all around and it looks like a perfect flush fit.. But these are mostly equipped with 225 tyres..
              i have 17x9 +22 with 235/45 tyre. -3 camber at the front and -1.5 at the rear with rolled guards. with this set up i get no scrubbing.

Comment

Thinking of buying some wheels, they hare 17x8 +32 with 235/45/17 tires all round. Will i have any issues running this tire size?
                Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
                  Thinking of buying some wheels, they hare 17x8 +32 with 235/45/17 tires all round. Will i have any issues running this tire size?
                  na that size tire should be fine on a wheel with those specs.

Comment

Fahad, u be fine man.

a few guys iwth dc5 have ran EVO8 wheels 17x8+38 on oem sied tyres 235/45/17 with no dramas! with your heigh u will have no issues1
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by amee-reb View Post
                      na that size tire should be fine on a wheel with those specs.
                      Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                      Fahad, u be fine man.

a few guys iwth dc5 have ran EVO8 wheels 17x8+38 on oem sied tyres 235/45/17 with no dramas! with your heigh u will have no issues1
                      Cheers guys
                      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

car is lowered with a 1.5 finger gap when compared to 215/45/17 tyres... considering 17x9+38 with a 225/45 tyre... looking at running minimal camber ( around -1) will I have contact with rear trailing arm?
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                          car is lowered with a 1.5 finger gap when compared to 215/45/17 tyres... considering 17x9+38 with a 225/45 tyre... looking at running minimal camber ( around -1) will I have contact with rear trailing arm?
                          Youll be really close alex. I ran -2 on my bbs lm 17x9 +35 with 235/45 i had about 4mm clearance from the rear trailing arm. I know prash was running those specs on his type s. Maybe ask him.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know prash had same specs but he woukdnt know.

I wouldnt be running -2 as well as i be running a 10mm smaller sized tyre. Hmm
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

^ so slack
                              Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                              Flickr
                              my car blog - Have a read
                              my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

So in saying that, In future ill be running 17x9+35 on rear with a 235/40 with -2.5 camber. Would I clear that fine or would I be better off with a 17x9+30?
                                S2000
                                WSID : TBA
                                Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                                Smooth As Detailing
                                Incar Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X