Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I can make this work with stock suspension?, just camber kit?
    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
    NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
      Please lower your car before you fit those wheels!

Comment

It will fit with stock everything, just stick out a lot. You won't scrub or hit. I am running the same spec tucking rear 1 finger gap front on 235 / 40 with - 4 camber front and - 3.5 rear.

I'll look for pics later.

Comment

No money for coilovers to lower more at the moment, hopefully can lower abit more with eibachs, can probs only afford camber kit if not too much
          BNR34 Build [SOLD]
          APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
          NSEX

Comment

Hey Nathan! you bought your wheels off me. Im sorry about the ugly situation your in right now, but just couldnt give you a refund under the circumstances but anyway on a bright side i know someone that runs the same size as you (17x9+22) on a ep3r on stock suspension so it can be done...1. you will need a front camber bolt, which should cost around $15 or so on ebay. 2. if your rear springs are low enough youll get some natural camber allowing the wheels to tuck in...(but rear camber kit is something you should look into in the long run) also you should look into coilovers if you want to upgrade your suspension. your guards may also need to be rolled if your springs are too low making the wheels scrub so you'll need to look into that, but first thing look into getting front camber bolts mate!

Comment

yea, need to look into some camber bolts, dunno what ones to buy, kinda scared to buy dodgy ones off ebay
              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
              NSEX

Comment

any suggestions?
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

try whiteline they are local.
                  ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

yea, need to look into some camber bolts, dunno what ones to buy, kinda scared to buy dodgy ones off ebay
                    You don't have to buy camber bolts to gain camber on the front. If money is tight, you can always widen the top hole on the shock to get camber

Comment

I am running the same wheel specs with a 225/45 tyre. -1.5 camber all around, since you're on stock suspension it would look slightly mexi i guess. Hope this helps!

Comment

i guess i'll just sell them and get one with less offset =\
                        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                        NSEX

Comment

i guess i'll just sell them and get one with less offset =\
                          I think you mean more offset dude. If you wan to run 17x9 you will have to roll your guards and run camber. There is no way around it. my wheel specs is probably the largest offset youd get away with with 17x9 but even i dont like to run that high of a offset. If youre scared to buy on ebay go into jdm yard they will have rear camber arms for the dc5.
                          sigpic

Comment

more offset then, no idea what im talking about ><"
                            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                            NSEX

Comment

17 x 9 +22 235 / 40 / 17

Camber - F -3 R ~ -2.5 (Natural camber)

(only front pic I could find)

Fitment now is F- 1 finger with -4 R - flush / slight tuck with ~3.5 camber

Can get some updated pics soon. It's not THAT hard to fit.

Comment

I'm running 225/45/17 with 17 X 9 +17.

Ingalls front camber bolts on -2.5

Hardrace rear camber arms on -2.75

Rear guards rolled, Front inner plastic fender folded.

0.5-1 finger space.

No scrubbing with full load (4 passengers with 50kg baggage total).
                                Minor scrubbing on full lock but scrubbing only on front inner wheel well.
                                Last edited by ob3d; 27-09-12, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X