Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. Im looking at a set of wheels for my dc5r. I was just wondering how it would it. They are 17x9 +39. My car is not lowered, its at stock height
    Last edited by Hau; 16-12-11, 06:22 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Can someone help me please.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't get such wide wheels at stock height. Just don't do it.

Comment

Agreed, at stock height id rather stock wheels.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
            Don't get such wide wheels at stock height. Just don't do it.
            Ohokay. Cause they are cheap so thought about getting them but the width turned me off a bit

What about 17 on stock height? I know the jdm model comes stock 17
            sigpic

Comment

Id rAther my car lowered then change wheels first
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                Id rAther my car lowered then change wheels first
                The only problem with that for me is my driveway
                sigpic

Comment

Lower first, then rims. Looks stupid the other way around.

As for drive way, either fix it, or move.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                    Lower first, then rims. Looks stupid the other way around.

As for drive way, either fix it, or move.
                    Lol if only i could move. Cant fix the driveway its a steep driveway. I live with my parents so no choice but to stay. I could probably lower it by 5mm at most. Ill see how i go
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                      Lol if only i could move. Cant fix the driveway its a steep driveway. I live with my parents so no choice but to stay. I could probably lower it by 5mm at most. Ill see how i go
                      U sure 5mm dude. Stock height is freaking high. I have to reverse down into my driveway to avoid scraping.
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

I have that problem, so I park my car at my grandparents place during the week (5 min walk away).

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                          U sure 5mm dude. Stock height is freaking high. I have to reverse down into my driveway to avoid scraping.
                          Whoops i ment 50mm. I would have to park on the street of i lower it any lower then 50mm. I barely make it up my drivewau without scraping.
                          sigpic

Comment

anyone know aggressive I can get with the front of a type s before I need guard rolling?

Currently have 235s with +32 wheels at the front and no scrubbing at the front ... thinking of using 255s with +45 wheels (possibly adding spacers at a later stage)

Comment

Ohokay. Cause they are cheap so thought about getting them but the width turned me off a bit

What about 17 on stock height? I know the jdm model comes stock 17
                              Originally posted by ggwpty View Post
                              anyone know aggressive I can get with the front of a type s before I need guard rolling?

Currently have 235s with +32 wheels at the front and no scrubbing at the front ... thinking of using 255s with +45 wheels (possibly adding spacers at a later stage)
                              Depends on your ride height. If you're stock height you can go as wide as you want without guard rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by ggwpty View Post

not gonna work with that high an offset at the front mate, tyre and rim will hit on the strut...

Comment

Working...
                                X