X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
    i read somewhere that the enkei rpf1 17x8 +45 doesnt clear jdm brembos

this guy is running rpf1 with brembos.. i wonder what size and fitment he has..

17x9 +45 with a decent sized spacer to clear the Brembos at the front and 17x8 +35 at the rear from memory but I am a bit fuzzy on the rear setup.

Originally posted by V8KLLR View Post
    Thoughts on 18x8.5 +24 rims all round on a DC5R? Ill have it 1.5 finger gap front and rear and -2 camber. With 245/35 tyres. Will I have to roll any guards?
    Yes.

Comment

oh man that blows... dont want to run spacers >.> and im so keen on getting a set of rpf1 RAWR!
      bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post

Yes.
        Will ride height affect whether I need to roll my guards or not?.

Comment

Originally posted by V8KLLR View Post
          Will ride height affect whether I need to roll my guards or not?.
          this + camber

Comment

calling any dc2r owners..

looking to run 16x8 +20 all round. got my fenders rolled already and car is lowered 2" on tanabe springs.

im planning to run abit of a stretched tyre aswell.. if someone could throw me some numbers that would be great, and how much camber would I need to run?

cheers a million!
            Last edited by RSKEBBY; 23-05-11, 09:51 PM.
            MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

Not from personal experience but anyways...

With 8" wide ideally you would want 225/45/16. However, you might be facing with some rubbing even with rolled fenders. You can get away with 215 tyres and run some camber... or, go nuts with 205 but I wouldn't recommend it :P

I reckon above 3 deg camber should be enough... Bear in mind, running heaps of cambers is not gonna be fun for street driving

Comment

I was thinking about taking my mates 2007 wrx STi rims off him as they are sitting around collecting dust.

17x8 +55. What are the chances of this sitting on my Type S, with around 1 fingergap up front 0 at back with stock wheels. I am running 2deg camber front 1.5 back.

Will this work?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zakarados View Post
                  I was thinking about taking my mates 2007 wrx STi rims off him as they are sitting around collecting dust.

17x8 +55. What are the chances of this sitting on my Type S, with around 1 fingergap up front 0 at back with stock wheels. I am running 2deg camber front 1.5 back.

Will this work?
                  They will hit the trailing arm at the back and probably hit the strut at the front. If they are just sitting there you can try them I guess but it really isn't going to happen.

Comment

I reckon if u really really want them to fit, a spacer front n rear to make it fit, but then u may have to get guards rolled. So that could all be roughly $600 just
                    To fit the sti wheels.
                    Might as well look for another alternative.
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Im thinking about running a 255/40/17 tyre on a 17x9+ 23 wheel. My
                      Front guards have the inner fender cut
                      Out on the top center(on the outter guard
                      Side, and the fender
                      Clip angle grinded off.

My
                      Camber is -2.25 up front. Will i scrub at all on hard cornering (trAck duties) with this current spec? Am also considering getting a second set
                      Of
                      Camber
                      Bolts to
                      Increasr the camber... If i scrub on -2.25.. How much camber
                      Needed to avoid rubbing
                      On 225/40/17?

Cheets
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                        Im thinking about running a 255/40/17 tyre on a 17x9+ 23 wheel. My
                        Front guards have the inner fender cut
                        Out on the top center(on the outter guard
                        Side, and the fender
                        Clip angle grinded off.

My
                        Camber is -2.25 up front. Will i scrub at all on hard cornering (trAck duties) with this current spec? Am also considering getting a second set
                        Of
                        Camber
                        Bolts to
                        Increasr the camber... If i scrub on -2.25.. How much camber
                        Needed to avoid rubbing
                        On 225/40/17?

Cheets
                        I think you might rub with only -2.25. I think you would need more like -3 or a little more depending on ride height and your spring rates. Is the tyre a street tyre or a big manly semi slick? That will make a bit of a difference as well. You need more camber anyway!

Also 225/40R17 is a tyre size that basically doesn't exist outside of Hoosier R6s. Did you mean a 225/45?

Comment

Hey Tom,

I was way off, the rear will be on a 235/45/17 semi slicks front and rear. AO48
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Nice functional fitment on an EP3. Rolled guards and maybe bent up guard liner tabs at the front seem to be the extent of the modifications.

F: 17x9 +35 with 245/40R17
                            R: 17x9 +35 with 245/40R17

Hey Tom,

I was way off, the rear will be on a 235/45/17 semi slicks front and rear. AO48
                            Sorry I am confused. So you are thinking of running a 17x9 +23 with a 235/45R17 A048 at both the front and rear?

Comment

Hey tom, 17x9+23 with 255/40 and 17x8+35 with a 235/45 tire in the rear. Both front n rear will be ao48's!
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Hey tom, 17x9+23 with 255/40 and 17x8+35 with a 235/45 tire in the rear. Both front n rear will be ao48's!
                                Ah right in that case yeah you should be fine, -3°ish at the front (maybe a little more, but the A048s will probably like -3 as a minimum anyway) and the rear will just work with whatever camber you would like to run as long as it isn't +1° . Getting prepped for the 10th of October?

Comment

Working...
                                X