Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i like the wheelsi ahve on it atm, so i had nothign esle 2 do but get spacers.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      He's mobile. It's $60 a corner. You can't be serious??? For the work he does that's more than fair.
      I have provided my professional guard rolling skills for only a kebab or a large pho at Springvale. $60 a corner is massive .

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
      thanks monty, but im looking for something that doesnt requires me to roll any guards.
      i have an idea but correct me if im wrong...
      basically with jdm hubs im running an extra 15mm offset. SO if im running +50 offset rims, it should sit exactly at the same location and looks the same as someone running a +35 offset rims on an audm car correct?
      factors like the wheel width would also affect this outcome im assuming but lets keep it constant for this example.
      So in theory, if i find someone with a nice wheel fitment on this forum/thread, i could take his specs and add another 15mm offset and get the same result.

this is probably basic knowledge for you guys =/ i kinda feel embarassed asking.
      Yeah you have it exactly right. Just add 15mm to the offsets and it will get you about there.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        I have provided my professional guard rolling skills for only a kebab or a large pho at Springvale. $60 a corner is massive .
        Why do I envisage a slide hammer and a baseball bat?

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
          Why do I envisage a slide hammer and a baseball bat?
          Nup. I use a guard roller and a nice Makita heat gun on other people's cars. Only my own cars get the mallet treatment .

Comment

riding on high offset is indeed not cool, which is why im not gonna just go with +60 jdm wheels. gonna see how low in terms of the offset i can go before it starts to require guard work or looking ridiculous.

thanks monty and charger, now all is left to do is to start looking for a set of wheels =/
            bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Just a quick question guys, when i put the spacers onto my exisiting hubs.. should i put any grease or lube there?
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

next month or so i should have 17X8 +35 and gaurds rolled.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                  next month or so i should have 17X8 +35 and gaurds rolled.
                  bout time, join the club :P
                  Blaze Orange

Comment

Ok, so i put the sapcers on all four.. looks great i must say....however, i have just shaved offf some rubber cos my guards havnt been rolled :

Gonna put my stockies on and rip the shit out of them lol, and wait till iget my guards rolled.

pictures soon.
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

No feet for TypeSexy !
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

and that was with + 25 mm spacers? so... your sitting on +20 offset ?
                        i must say, it doesnt seem to be extruding alot..

im thinking of going 17x8 all around but how much offset can i take reduce before it requires me to roll my guard? sitting on 1.5-2 fingergap.

also would it be better to go 17x8.5 at the front instead
                        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

its very very flush with my guards.

since i couldnt have it rolled over the weekend, i chucked my stockies on and running camber front and rear.. it doenst scrub at all... 1.6 negative camber. will get it rolled ace out and then chuck the white wheels back on and be at 0 camber again !
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

stop being soft... MORE CAMBER AND LOWER!!!

Comment

why..... i like my ride height right now.... dont really have clearance issues so its all good. and with the camber now.. its not that aggressive.
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                                and that was with + 25 mm spacers? so... your sitting on +20 offset ?
                                i must say, it doesnt seem to be extruding alot..
                                width also makes a big difference not just offset.

im on 17x9 +18 and the extra 2" width fills out the guards much much more.
                                "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Working...
                                X