X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
    But that some awesomeness regardless...
    That could be anyone's car.

I was just making fun because if you check out some tyre sizes being thrown around here we could say that we're all being slightly silly for daily drivers. I drove my DC5 on 225/45/17s and NEVER EVER needed more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      That could be anyone's car.

I was just making fun because if you check out some tyre sizes being thrown around here we could say that we're all being slightly silly for daily drivers. I drove my DC5 on 225/45/17s and NEVER EVER needed more than that.
      Nothing exceeds like excess.

Here is a nice DC5 for those that like to park a little hard. It is the blue USDM version of aidannn's car . No idea on guard mods but it looks like a roll with a slight pull at the rear, and the front looks stock. A fair bit of camber too.

F: 17x9 +18 with 225/45
      R: 17x9 +18 with 225/45

Comment

haha yeh my usdm counterpart!

stilll waitin on my 0087 tie rods to get rid of my mexicanness on the fronts! then its on to photos.

ps. chargeR do u mind taking a couple pics of you inner guards for me, im at the process of cuttin out the fenderliners but not sure how much i should be cutting out. (should i just be getting the bits which rub or practically all of the liner>?
        "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Originally posted by aidannn View Post
          ps. chargeR do u mind taking a couple pics of you inner guards for me, im at the process of cuttin out the fenderliners but not sure how much i should be cutting out. (should i just be getting the bits which rub or practically all of the liner>?
          I bought some new wider wheels and I will be getting back into tracking the DC5 again soon so I will take those pics for you .

Comment

i have these wheels on these tyres; 17 x 7 +45 wrapped in 215/45/17. Can i fit them on my car without any guard work?
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

yes u can.

isnt that same as stock type s rims?
              "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

yeah... but im riding on coilovers (N+) and i got a 1.5 figner gap all around, ureckon i need any guard work?
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

You will have acres of room unless you have positive camber or something strange like that.

Comment

even with my car low?
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                      even with my car low?
                      1.5 finger gap isn't low. I run 275 tyres at zero finger gap . I am almost certain that you won't have any issues unless the springs are really too soft to stop the tyres rubbing the front fenderliner, but that only seems to afflict really dumped DC5s on soft coilovers and the N+ aren't that soft.

Comment

omfggg... i jsut put ito n the fornt jsut 2 test it.. so hot man.. but took it off, wanna bring it back to Heasmans and get it put on properly witha torque wrench. piccy soon.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

BEFORE:

Last edited by plAythiNG; 27-01-10, 09:27 PM.
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

You should mention that the change you made was 25mm spacers . Not everyone is stalking you on multiple forums.

Looks like it fits okay. You will probably have to roll the rear guards though.

Comment

yeah, im using H&R hub cnetric bolt ons (25mm)

Havnt tried the rear's yet, gotta get up at 6am!

I wanna ge tit professionally fitted using a torque wrench.. any suggestions? and rough price for the labour?
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

If you were in Melb I would do it for you for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X