• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneak peak

weaksauce

Comment

nice one ricky...but yeh pretty weak

just wondering how would 9.5" +22 wide wheels with 245 tyres fit on the front of a DC5? what would i need to do to make them fit? and 8.5" +24 with 235 tyres at the back?
      183.2KW ATW
      BUILT BY DR HONDA
      Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Originally posted by 03DC5R View Post
        just wondering how would 9.5" +22 wide wheels with 245 tyres fit on the front of a DC5? what would i need to do to make them fit? and 8.5" +24 with 235 tyres at the back?
        Easy . At the front all you will need is -4ish camber, remove/modify the fenderliners and bend the tabs up. If it is a 235/40 you want to run at the back then that wheel should fit fine with just a roll of the guards and the natural camber from lowering.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.k20z1 View Post
          Looks nice but what's the score with the balloon tyres?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            Easy . At the front all you will need is -4ish camber, remove/modify the fenderliners and bend the tabs up. If it is a 235/40 you want to run at the back then that wheel should fit fine with just a roll of the guards and the natural camber from lowering.
            -4 camber! FML! i was thinking like -2.5, oh well i think 19's are too big for DC5's anyway lol
            183.2KW ATW
            BUILT BY DR HONDA
            Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Originally posted by 03DC5R View Post
              -4 camber! FML! i was thinking like -2.5, oh well i think 19's are too big for DC5's anyway lol
              You can use less camber but it will need correspondingly more guard flaring. Also I think you would have issues with a 19" since any 245 tyre for so large a diameter wheel will most likely be much too large in diameter for a DC5, so that will make it that much harder to get it to clear .

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                Looks nice but what's the score with the balloon tyres?
                haha free tyres with them? why wouldnt you use them?

Comment

nice bbs lms!

whats the specs?
                  "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Originally posted by aidannn View Post
                    nice bbs lms!

whats the specs?
                    17x8 + 35 all round..

like i said weaksauce, but good for drivability... hate scrapage.. haha

Comment

Hey guys

do you think I will have to roll the guards to fit 16x8 +35 (gonna run 225/45, -3 camber) @ the DC2 front?
                      Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

running 16x8 +37 225/45 with -1.8~ at the front. i had to roll them but.
                        Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

daviee, any chance you have a pic of your car with that offset?
                          Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

I am interested in pics too, it is uncommon to see 16x8" wheels on a dc2 with meaty tyres

Comment

Originally posted by Calsonic_R32 View Post
                              Hey guys

do you think I will have to roll the guards to fit 16x8 +35 (gonna run 225/45, -3 camber) @ the DC2 front?
                              I don't know about 225 tyres mate.. but I'm running 215 and I'm fine. Bear in mind, my car's not dumped... I got about 2 fingers gap

Comment

hey guys was just wondering what it would take for me to fit 17x8 and 17x9 +35 offset?? know most of you guys run staggered offsets with the wider rims at the front but would it work with the wider ones at the back??

Im just running lowered springs all around. The fronts dont have too much camber but the rear does have at least 2-3 degrees by guessing?? also guards will be rolled

Oooh forgot to add that i drive a dc5r =)

Comment

Working...
                                X