Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of issues would i run into if i were to go 17x10 +22?
    Currently on 17x9 +18
    Sorry if this has already been covered

DC5-S

Comment

I think the 10j+22 setup will be just enough in terms of clearance between the inner wheel and the front struts.

to be safe I would run 10j in the teens. Pretty sure Charger runs 17x10+18 up front on his DC5

Why do you want to push the fitment - u jsut got defected for wheels lol
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        I think the 10j+22 setup will be just enough in terms of clearance between the inner wheel and the front struts.

to be safe I would run 10j in the teens. Pretty sure Charger runs 17x10+18 up front on his DC5

Why do you want to push the fitment - u jsut got defected for wheels lol
        True.. I want to push the fitment because i dunno.. LOL just cause i can i guess.. or maybe cause i've sold the regas

DC5-S

Comment

U muthafucker. No option yo buy it back who has them
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            U muthafucker. No option yo buy it back who has them
            PSYCH! Nah im just curious because I wouldn't mind white spoke Meisters with a polished lip... I still LOVE MY REGAS though!

DC5-S

Comment

Can anybody recommend\inform me with how i'd go fitting on 18x8 and 18x9 on a dc5. Has anyone gone with a similar set up to this before and did it require rolling guards ? obviously there will be some camber work involved.
              It'll be running with a set of buddyclub coilovers N+

cheers guys
              WTB : [DC5] TODA HEADERS, WHITELINE FRONT SWAY BAR, BUDDYCLUB COILOVERS N+

PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by maintain View Post
                Can anybody recommend\inform me with how i'd go fitting on 18x8 and 18x9 on a dc5. Has anyone gone with a similar set up to this before and did it require rolling guards ? obviously there will be some camber work involved.

cheers guys
                What offset do you plan on running? Run too high of an offset you will start hitting your struts. For 18x9 for the fronts I recommend +35 or lower. 18x8 in the rear +35 would be a nice fitment. Rolling your rear guardd will depend on how low you will sit and the width of your tyres
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                  What offset do you plan on running? Run too high of an offset you will start hitting your struts. For 18x9 for the fronts I recommend +35 or lower. 18x8 in the rear +35 would be a nice fitment. Rolling your rear guardd will depend on how low you will sit and the width of your tyres

sorry should of mentioned!
                  Will be +35 and +38!
                  WTB : [DC5] TODA HEADERS, WHITELINE FRONT SWAY BAR, BUDDYCLUB COILOVERS N+

PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by maintain View Post

cheers guys
                    I ran this exact setup (including offset) on my dc5 with minimal camber(-2) and back guards rolled as I was low. Fitted fine no issues.
                    FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Matt
                      He has our old ce28n haha
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Keep the spam posts out, think of how hard it makes it for those searching for answers in this thread.

Comment

Whats the ideal tyre for my rims if its 17x7 +60?

Comment

err we need more info?

What car?

Assuming its for a DC5, you wont be able to fit that wheel without spacers. But since you're only interest in tyres i would say 215/45/r17
                            Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post

Assuming its for a DC5, you wont be able to fit that wheel without spacers. But since you're only interest in tyres i would say 215/45/r17
                              +1 on the tyre size. Again assuming it's a DC5, JDM DC5R wheels which are 17x7 +60 will fit on an Australian DC5R without spacers, and people have been doing this since the dawn of time (or when the DC5 was released, which is the same thing).

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                                +1 on the tyre size. Again assuming it's a DC5, JDM DC5R wheels which are 17x7 +60 will fit on an Australian DC5R without spacers, and people have been doing this since the dawn of time (or when the DC5 was released, which is the same thing).
                                Sorry, yes its a DC5S and it fits with no issues. Looking to replace some tyres soon just want to know what the best size for wheels will be. Thanks for the info guys

Comment

Working...
                                X