Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC5 spoon calipers with OEM pads/rotors??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
    was thinking about doing that but not sure if the standard dc5s wheels would fit.
    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
    Flickr
    my car blog - Have a read
    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

just a quick question..are dc5 and s2k front pads the same? (priced differently:S)..i have the spoons and was wondering what pads to get? i know the oem dc5 pads fit but was wondering if the s2k was bigger or something?
      Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
        just a quick question..are dc5 and s2k front pads the same? (priced differently:S)..i have the spoons and was wondering what pads to get? i know the oem dc5 pads fit but was wondering if the s2k was bigger or something?
        this was covered before. Yes they are the same pads as the AUDM/USDM DC5. NOT THE JDM DC5.
        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
          More often than not manufacturers will use different part numbers for the same item to differentiate models so they get an idea on "thru-put" sales to each model.

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for digging out an old thread but its similar questions so,

I just realised the spoon monoblock kit i bought was a MBF instead of MBR, can i still mount it on my dc5 as a reversly?

Comment

Originally posted by R123 View Post
              Hey guys, sorry for digging out an old thread but its similar questions so,

I just realised the spoon monoblock kit i bought was a MBF instead of MBR, can i still mount it on my dc5 as a reversly?
              im not sure abt mbr/mbf but when i got the jdm dc5 kit, i just got ep3r brackets and fitted it.
              Flickr

Comment

is there even any benefit in fitting these? besides bling? lol

Comment

hahaha u gotta rice up ur ride man...

Comment

Working...
                  X