Please help, advice on mugen n1 ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the coments guys..
    I have a dc2r with 92000km unfortunatly cant get a dc5 here in Portugal Lol.
    Ok i think i´m going to sell the ecu and get a s300.

Last edited by Luxan; 05-09-08, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      All the ECUs you mentioned are tunable though.
      included Mugen N1 ecu is tunable too ?

it seems been preset and locked .

Comment

If you bothered to read the thread instead of being a lazy ass and ask the same question again you would of noticed its been stated

Originally posted by Chi View Post
        There is 2 ecu's from Mugen.

street one that revs to 8900 and the N1 that goes to 9100 rpm off memory.

Mugen ECU's are ideally mapped for Mugen combined parts and are known to run rich and have the fuel pump constantly at max.

You cannot tune these, if you have different mods I would highly recommend a tuneable Hondata over these, preferably Kpro if you can stretch your budget.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
        Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by dynosaur View Post
          included Mugen N1 ecu is tunable too ?

it seems been preset and locked .
          It was already determined that the Mugen N1 ECU is locked. The others in his post are tunable ECUs.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
            It was already determined that the Mugen N1 ECU is locked. The others in his post are tunable ECUs.
            ok

Comment

Working...
            X