No announcement yet.

water temps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much did you pay for the mugen thermostat and install?

i think i have the same problem, my dash temp gauge is always at the cold position, except if i idle forever or drive and warm the engine up and then idle for awhile then it goes up to about 1 bar under the middle, but when driving again it will drop all the way back down to the bottom. Same problem? ill probably look into getting a mugen thermostat too.

Comment

sounds like the same problem..i got mine thru nengun.com
      "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

130 bucks shipped for something tinks says should cost 30 bux.. =/ dont know if i should...

Comment

just get a oem one

Comment

Originally posted by staryknight View Post
            130 bucks shipped for something tinks says should cost 30 bux.. =/ dont know if i should...
            mugen v. oem?
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

just change it with OEM.
              BYP Racing & Developments
              Built. Tuned. Driven
              Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                just change it with OEM.
                Originally posted by c01567 View Post
                just get a oem one
                +1 for OEM.

Comment

oem would be the go, unless u have associated mods..i got mugen because i have koyo radiator, mugen n1 ecu, etc. so i beleive mugen thermostat would suit me better.
                  "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

daym i just called up burswood honda, and asked for a dc5 thermostat, they quoted 82 bucks! might as well get a mugen one for 30 extra. =/

Comment

Working...
                    X